$369—Whistler: 2 nights near Olympic Plaza w/breakfast
Why We Love This Deal
A spring stay in Whistler Village, at the boutique Summit Lodge, is nearly $200 less than the usual cost for Travelzoo members. These exclusive two-night getaways include daily grab-and-go breakfast, too.
You'll be a 10-minute walk from the base of the Blackcomb Excalibur Gondola for some April skiing, and less than a 15-minute walk from the Peak 2 Peak Gondola, a year-round favourite.
- Stay two nights between April 7 - June 7
Queen Deluxe Studio:
- $369 ... check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $499 ... check in Thursdays-Saturdays
Deluxe King or Two-Queen room:
- $409 ... check in Sundays-Wednesdays
- $539 ... check in Thursdays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member added perk: Daily grab-and-go breakfast for two ($80 value)
- Not available: May 18-19
More Reasons to Go
- The hotel is located in Village North, within walking distance of everything Whistler has to offer—you'll be steps from Whistler Olympic Plaza, an outdoor performance venue and community hub built for the 2010 Winter Games
- Travelzoo members give it a 100% approval rating, praising the staff, the rooms and the location
- Pets are welcome and stay for free, plus each room has free Wi-Fi, Malin+Goetz toiletries and an iPad
- Relax in the outdoor pool, hot tub and patio area
- Each room is equipped with a Stuf'd Sock Monster, handmade by a talented artist based in Alberta and available for adoption at the end of your stay (fees apply)
Voucher cancellation & refund policy: Within 14 days of purchase, Travelzoo will give you a full refund if you change your mind or can't find dates that suit you. Vouchers can be refunded online by going to “My Account.” After 14 days, your voucher is nonrefundable. At the time of checkout you can make vouchers refundable until they expire, for a fee. If advanced reservations are required, changes and cancellations are subject to the merchant’s cancellation or rescheduling policy, and may result in a fee or voucher forfeiture. You must cancel your reservation directly with the merchant prior to refunding your voucher.
Hotel cancellation & rescheduling policy: Once you’ve made your reservation, changes and cancellations are subject to the hotel’s cancellation policy, and must be made at least 14 days prior to arrival. If you cancel or change your booking in violation of the hotel's cancellation policy, you may be subject to additional fees or voucher forfeiture.
Occupancy rules: Price based on up to two guests per room. Additional adults can stay for +$30 per night. Children 18 and under stay free of charge.
Additional hotel-specific charges: 16% tax per night is not included and will be paid directly to the hotel. Parking is an additional $21 per night.
Other hotel policies: This hotel is pet friendly. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Guests must adhere to hotel rules and policies.