$75 – Exclusive Celebrity-Chef Dinner for 2 in Chinatown
R&D serves up "Chinese dishes with modern twists" (Toronto Life) and Travelzoo members get exclusive access to a four-course menu. With this offer, it's like getting a free starter and dessert per person.
- $75 for a four-course dinner for two from an exclusive Travelzoo menu including two starters, two appetizers, two entrees and two desserts
- $112 for dinner for three
Why We Love It
- The Toronto Star called R&D one of the city's "hippest" Chinese restaurants
- Chef Eric Chong is MasterChef Canada's season one winner and Michelin-starred chef Alvin Leung still appears on the show as a judge
- The menu "playfully melds pan-Asian dishes with the current requisites on every vogue Toronto menu" (blogTO)
- Purchase up to five vouchers and go in a group
Valid for two to three diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. No exceptions and/or substitutions permitted. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit.