$139 – 'Top Quality' Steak Dinner w/Wine for 2, Reg. $338
Travelzoo members save almost 60% at Michael's on Simcoe, "an ideal place to dine if you enjoy the finer things in life -- namely, a top-quality steak" (blogTO).
- $139 (reg. $338) for a four-course dinner for two from a special menu including wine pairings chosen by a sommelier
- $265 (reg. $676) for four diners
Why We Love It
- Earns 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- A favourite among celebrities, the restaurant has welcomed Julianne Moore, Morgan Freeman and Diane Keaton -- to name a few
- All steaks are hand-selected USDA prime
- Go with a group; valid for up to four vouchers per table
Limit 4 vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid during special events, such as Summerlicious (July 7-23). Valid for 2 or 4 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit.
When You Can Go
Valid through Sept. 2
(29 Member Reviews)