$79 – Danforth Bistro Chef's Tasting Menu for 2, Reg. $175
Tuck into a six course tasting-menu dinner at The Danforth's Globe Bistro, where chef Daniel Sanders' menu focuses on quality local ingredients.
Why We Love It
- 99% of Travelzoo members "highly recommend" the "flawless" farm-to-table food
- Over 900 OpenTable users rate Globe Bistro 4.5 stars
- Options for two, four, six or eight diners are all discounted
- Menu standouts include the seared trout and Ontario duck breast
- For $79 (reg. $175), book a six-course chef's tasting menu for two people
- For $149-$279 (reg. $350-$700) dine in groups of four, six or eight
- All options include a $25 gift card per twosome valid for any future visit through September 15, 2017
Limit 1 voucher per table. Valid for 2, 4, 6 or 8 diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in 1 visit. Gift card cannot be combined with any other offers.
When You Can Go
Tuesday-Sunday through September 15
(218 Member Reviews)