$79 – Danforth Bistro Chef's Tasting Menu for 2, Reg. $175
Take in a six-course dinner at the Danforth's Globe Bistro, where Chef Daniel Sanders' menu focuses on local ingredients.
- For $79 (reg. $175), book a six-course chef's tasting menu for two people
- $149-$279 (reg. $350-$700) to dine in groups of four, six or eight
- All options include a $25 gift card per twosome valid for any future visit through September 15, 2017
Why We Love It
- 99% of Travelzoo members praise the "stylish setting" and "fabulous" farm-to-table food
- More than 900 OpenTable users rate Globe Bistro an average of 4.3 stars
- Options for two, four, six or eight diners are all discounted
- Menu standouts include the seared trout and Ontario duck breast
Limit one voucher per table. Valid for two, four, six or eight diners only. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on products. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Cannot combine with other offers. Must use in one visit. Gift card cannot be combined with any other offers.
When You Can Go
Tuesday-Sunday through Sept. 15
(149 Member Reviews)