$99-$125 – Downtown Toronto Stays through June, over 35% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Don't plan on dawdling in your room when you stay at the Pantages — this no-frills hotel pulls you in the heart of downtown Toronto. Travelzoo members stay steps from Eaton Centre and Yonge-Dundas Square for over 35% off with our deal.
"Elegant and cool, the Pantages is a destination in itself" — Fodor's
- Accommodations for up to two in a City King room:
- $99 per night ... through April 30
- $125 per night ... from May 1 - June 30
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 24 hours before arrival
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and state guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- Rate based on up to two guests sharing one room
- Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Above-ground self-parking is available at a public lot just up the street from the hotel; charges apply
- Pet friendly; small pets are allowed on request, and a charge of $50 per night, per pet applies
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- You cannot beat this hotel's location — it's around the corner from the city's best theatres and four minutes' walk from the neon of Yonge-Dundas Square
- Pantages underwent renovations this year and earns a 100% approval rating from Travelzoo members who have stayed here
- Rooms are equipped with a mini-fridge, Keurig coffeemaker and amenities by C.O. Bigelow in the bathrooms
Pantages Hotel draws you into Canada's cultural core. It sits in the middle of the theatre district, around the corner from one of the most historic buildings in the neighbourhood, the Ed Mirvish Theatre. Guests are only two blocks from the Eaton Centre, with its more than 200 shops and restaurants, and steps away from the bright lights of Yonge-Dundas Square.
Check-ins at the Pantages Hotel happen in a minimalist, chic lobby that is also home to Stages Restaurant and Lounge. Decor leans toward contemporary, with a moody palette in neutral beige and gray and black.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Bathtub or shower
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Maximum occupancy is 2 guests.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 plus tax per pet per night.
Fees: Above ground self parking is available at a public lot just up the street from the hotel (charges apply, approximately $30.00 CAD plus tax per day).
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. As per City of Toronto’s guidelines, the hotel is allowing members of the same household to stay in the same room (subject to change as City of Toronto updates policies).
The hotel restaurant, bar and gym are currently closed. Beer can be purchased at front desk.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously, and we are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. Pantages Hotel is working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19 and other coronaviruses, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
As per City of Toronto’s guidelines, the hotel is allowing members of the same household to stay in the same room (subject to change as City of Toronto updates policies).
Over 35% Off
$99 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.