$159 – Historic Quebec City hotel with breakfast & parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Escape to the heart of Old Town, overlooking the St. Lawrence River and the old harbour, at Hotel Château Bellevue, a grouping of four 400-year old houses, each with its own unique history.
This deal saves you up to 50% and includes parking and breakfast for two, plus exclusive access to sister-property Hotel Chateau Laurier's amenities — think indoor saltwater pool, Finnish sauna and self-serve wine bar.
“Classy and chic” -- Fodor’s
- Check in any day of the week, most dates through April 14:
- $159 per night ... Distinction, Distinction Bellevue, Prestige or Prestige Bellevue room
- All stays include:
- Continental buffet breakfast for two ($30 value)
- Self-parking for one vehicle ($20 value)
- Welcome gift ($20 value)
- A Treasure Chest card, offering discounts at museums, restaurants, shops and more throughout the city
- Saturday arrivals require a two-night minimum stay in the Prestige room only
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 4 p.m., 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Maximum occupancy for the Distinction rooms is two guests, regardless of age, and maximum occupancy for the Prestige rooms is two adults and one child under the age of 12
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; extra bedding is available in the Prestige and Prestige Bellevue rooms for children aged 1-12 for $25 plus tax, per night
- No resort fee
- A $200 per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Centrally located, it’s a five- to 15-minute walk from the Citadel, the Museum of Civilization, Chateau Frontenac and Terrasse Dufferin
- Horse-drawn caleches are for hire right from the hotel lobby and there's an on-site spa, fitness centre and coffee shop
- Guests also have access to Hotel Chateau Laurier's amenities which include an indoor saltwater pool and Finnish spa
- This hotel is so pet-friendly that staff even supply your furry family member with kibble bowls
Awaken to views of the St. Lawrence River when you stay at this hotel, nested in the heart of Old Quebec. Guests praise the ideal location -- the unmissable sights of the city’s historic district, itself a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are all a five- to 15-minute walk away. Stroll to the 250-year-old Citadel of Quebec. Snap a selfie with the Chateau Frontenac, the iconic hotel that has played host to Queen Elizabeth II, Leonardo Di Caprio, and even Franklin D. Roosevelt and Winston Churchill during the First Quebec Conference in 1943. Take a five-minute walk to Terrasse Dufferin, a waterfront plaza that stands 60 metres above the St. Lawrence River; you’ll see buskers in the summer and race down a toboggan run in the winter, reaching speeds of 70 kilometres an hour.
At the nearby pedestrian street Quartier Petit Champlain, art galleries showcase Quebecois artists and sweet shops sell boxes of chocolate made out of chocolate themselves. Enjoy the 15-minute walk there or hire one of the hotel’s horse-drawn calèches for a touch of romance or family fun.
Rooms at this pet-friendly hotel feature brick accent walls, LCD TVs and solid wood furniture crafted in Quebec. After a day out exploring, relax with a massage at the on-site Urban Spa, grab a bottle from the electronic wine bar or dine at acclaimed restaurants Aux Anciens Canadiens or La Buche, both located a block away from the hotel’s door.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates are based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy for the Distinction rooms is two guests, regardless of age.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $15 plus tax per stay.
Extra bed available upon request, for children 1 to 12: $25 plus tax per night.
Extra bedding not available for older children and adults.
Maximum occupancy for the Prestige rooms is 2 adults and 1 child under the age of 12.
Extra bedding is available in the Prestige and Prestige Bellevue rooms.
Extra guest fees for children are in addition to the total price and are payable to the hotel. Please do not include children in the occupancy when booking.
Rates are based on double occupancy. Maximum occupancy for the Distinction rooms is two guests, regardless of age.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $50.00 USD plus tax, per pet per night.
Maximum weight: 75 pounds.
Maximum 1 dog per room.
Valet service fee: $25 plus tax per night. The valet service is based on availability and not in continuous service. Guests can retrieve keys from the front desk when valet is not available.
Car park fee: $20 plus tax per night.
A $200 per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
Outdoor self-parking is located at the back of the building,
Valet and self-parking include in and out privileges.
When booking the Travelzoo Deal, Travelzoo members are eligible for complimentary self-parking
The valet service is based on availability and not in continuous service. Guests can retrieve keys from the front desk when valet is not available.
Additional details: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Up to 50% off
$159 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(65 Member Ratings)