$179 – Quebec City 4-star hotel w/luxe amenities, 40% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Lined with quaint cafes and 17th- and 18th-century houses, Old Quebec is an escape in and of itself. Now, imagine a renowned 4-star hotel, decorated with the sights and sounds of the old world and bursting with decadent amenities like a four-season garden, Finnish sauna and self-serve wine bar.
Make this your home base and save over 40% into spring with this Travelzoo member-exclusive deal.
- Check in daily through April 14:
- $179 per night ... Ultra room
- $199 per night ... La Classique Room (with either one queen, one king or two double beds)
- All stays include:
- Self-parking for one vehicle ($24 value)
- Welcome gift ($20 value)
- Cocktails for two ($12 value)
- A Treasure Chest card, offering discounts at museums, restaurants, shops and more throughout the city
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made by 4 p.m., 24 hours prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are $25 per person plus tax, per night, and children 13-17 are +$15 per person plus tax, per night
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- A $200 per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Boasts views of the Plains of Abraham
- 18-minute walk from the historic Quartier Petit Champlain, where the fairytale-like streets are lined with boutiques and restaurants
- Chic interiors with wrought-iron chandeliers and artwork by French and Québécois artists
- Guests get access to the indoor saltwater pool, sauna, two outdoor hot tubs and electric car chargers
This former private house on Parliament Hill is in a top location for exploring Quebec City's highlights. Old Quebec -- a UNESCO World Heritage site -- is a 10-minute walk away and is a "living museum of narrow cobblestone streets" (Lonely Planet) lined with quaint cafes and 17th- and 18th-century houses. The Plains of Abraham, a large recreational park, and the bustling Grande Allee are both within walking distance of the hotel.
Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec is an eco-friendly hotel, with a saltwater pool, electric car charging points and surplus food is delivered to local food banks.
Be sure to check out the hotel's inner courtyard's four season garden, the lounge area with a fireplace and the self-serve electronic wine bar in the lobby. Also on-site is a St-Hubert restaurant.
Bedrooms have free Wi-Fi, eco-friendly bath products and pay-per-view movies.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Room will be held up to 6pm, please call the hotel if arriving later.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Room will be held up to 6pm, please call the hotel if arriving later.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra guest fees for children are in addition to the total price and are payable to the hotel. Please do not include children in the occupancy when booking.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: $15 plus tax per stay.
Extra bedding available upon request: $25 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$25 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
$15 per night for children 13 to 17.
Extra guest fees for children are in addition to the total price and are payable to the hotel. Please do not include children in the occupancy when booking.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at $50 CAD plus tax, per pet, per night.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds.
Car park fee: $24 plus tax per night. Valet and self parking include in and out privileges.
Valet service fee: $29 plus tax per night.
A $200 per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in.
When booking the Travelzoo Deal, Travelzoo members are eligible for complimentary self-parking
Valet and self parking include in and out privileges.
over 40% off
$179 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(31 Member Ratings)