$119 – Niagara Fallsview Suite w/Breakfast, Reg. $353
This hotel sits in "a great position that makes you feel like you're almost on top of the Canadian falls" (Lonely Planet) -- save up to 65% with this deal that includes a choice of extras for families or couples.
- Stay in a Fallsview Suite
- $119 per night ... Sunday-Thursday, Jan. 2 - Feb. 8
- Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and evening reception including two alcoholic drinks
- $30 voucher for The Keg Steakhouse and Bar, plus a $20 voucher for TGI Fridays Restaurant & Bar
- Couples packages also include wine-touring passes for two and a $25 casino slot play credit
- Family packages also include admission for up to four people to four Niagara Falls Fun Zone attractions and Victoria Paintball and Arcade (excluding facility fees of $3-$5 plus tax per person)
- Note: A 10% tourism fee is applicable and is reflected in the total price on the checkout screen
Why We Love It
- Complimentary, cooked-to-order breakfast daily
- Evening reception including two alcoholic drinks
- Only 92 metres from the brink of the Falls
- Spacious suites with a separate sitting area and minifridge
One of the most well-known wonders in the Western Hemisphere, Niagara Falls is a scene of beauty. This hotel stands just 92 metres from the brink of the rushing waters. After checking in, spread out in 52 square metres or more of space, with the option to reserve a room with a view of the Falls. Even the smallest suites here comfortably sleep up to four guests, and many sleep six.
Spend time unwinding at the indoor pool and whirlpool, then take the kids to the video arcade. For more educational fun, the Butterfly Conservatory is 10 minutes from the hotel by car. This site, home to more than 2,000 exotic species, is ranked as one of the top five Niagara Falls attractions on TripAdvisor.
Rise and shine with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and set aside time to attend the complimentary evening reception that includes alcoholic drinks (limited number per guest) and snacks. In the evening, head to The Keg Steakhouse and Bar for unparalleled views and entrees like grilled top sirloin and prime rib. Starters, soups and specialty cocktails are also served, as well as lunch items earlier in the day. Be sure to check the fireworks and illumination schedules to get a window seat during these events.
On-site parking is available for $60 per night; handicap parking is $35 per night (parking fees/rates are subject to change).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
Room amenities Mini wet bar
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities may not be available in all rooms and some amenities or services incur an additional charge and are subject to change. Please check with the hotel directly.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3. Extra bed available on request: CA$20 per night. Extra adult charge: CA$25 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A Tourism Improvement Fee of 10% (listed as Facility Fee) is added to the nightly rate and reflected in the total amount.
A parking fee of CA$60 (plus tax) or Handicap Parking for CA$35 (plus tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel is undergoing floor by floor renovations Mon - Fri from 7 am - 5 pm for the next 6-8 months.
When You Can Go
Sunday-Thursday, Jan. 2 - Feb. 8
(510 Member Ratings)
Getting ThereThe hotel is an approximately 45-minute drive from Buffalo Niagara International Airport and a 1.5-hour drive from Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(510 Member Ratings)