$229 – Fairmont Montebello Stays w/Credits into December, Reg. $394
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Sitting on the Ottawa River, this hotel is the world's largest log structure with an impressive hexagonal rotunda and a 19-metre stone fireplace as its centrepiece.
Spring and autumn stays at this "spectacular" hotel (Fodor's) are now over 40% off and include a selection of on-site credits.
- Sundays-Thursdays from April 18 - June 17 and Oct. 17 - Dec. 22:
- $229 per night ... Fairmont Room
- $279 per night ... newly renovated Fairmont Luxury Room
- A two-night minimum stay is required from April 18 - May 13
- All stays include:
- $20 dining credit per night
- $20 spa credit per person toward a regular-priced massage, 60 minutes or longer
- $20 credit per person for an 18-hole round of golf or a curling sheet rental of 60 minutes or longer, subject to seasonal availability
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made up to 72 hours before arrival
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- A two-night minimum stay is required from April 18 - May 13
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are +$40 per guest, per night
- Up to two children ages 17 and under can share the room at no additional charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort fee of $30 (plus tax) per night; the fee covers self-parking, Wi-Fi and a long list of family-friendly seasonal activities
- Pet-friendly; additional fees of $55 (plus tax) per night for up to two pets apply
- Valet service available for $25 (plus tax) per day, including in and out privileges
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A historic cedar log cabin, host to royalty and celebrities, Forbes mentions the hotel will "make you feel instantly at peace and serene"
- The resort has a host of activities included in the resort fee, ranging from stand-up paddle boarding and pedal boating in the warmer months to snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter
- The hotel's spa offers relaxing treatments such as maple sugar body scrubs and organic facials; guests can also relax around the fireplace in the Salon La Clairiere and enjoy the 23-metre indoor heated pool encompassed by red cedar logs and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Up to 2 children 17 and under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding not available in the Fairmont Two Double room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$40 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding not available in the Fairmont Two Double room.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at 55.00 CAD plus tax per room per night.
Maximum of 2 per room.
Pets are not allowed in public areas and cannot be left alone in the room.
Valet service fee: $25 plus tax per day. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of $30.00 CAD plus tax, per night will be included in the total price of your stay.
This fee includes year round and seasonal amenities. All listed activities are weather permitting and subject to availability.
Year Round Amenities include:
Summer Amenities Include:
Winter Amenities include:
For more information, please view this link to the hotel site:
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Restaurants are currently closed and COVID restrictions may change the availability of certain services.
IMPORTANT: Following the most recent Quebec Government health measures, please note that the Outaouais Region is an orange zone (Alert). Our services have been adapted in compliance with the provincial government’s official ordinance. Please note that additional health measures have been put in place, such as a curfew between 9:30pm and 5:00 am, and they will be effective until further notice. Masks are mandatory in enclosed public spaces throughout Quebec. It is therefore mandatory to wear a mask inside the hotel at all times. Masks can be removed once seated. The regulation applies to everyone aged 10 and up, although children as young as two are also encouraged to wear a mask. To ensure guest and colleague well-being at our hotel, our site is currently limited to clients staying at our property. In accordance with the current curfew, it is strongly recommended that you plan your arrival at the hotel before 9:30pm. During your stay at Fairmont Le Château Montebello, we have implemented various measures to protect guest, including physical distancing; mandatory screening for all guests and employees, which may include a temperature check; and face coverings mandated for all guests and employees in all indoor public spaces. As always, we recommend that all travellers review guidance from the World Health Organization and follow any travel advice issued by their region of residence. For more information, please visit ALLSafeandWell.com
Over 40% Off
$229 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(6 Member Ratings)