$249 – Fairmont Montebello stay incl. resort fee & credits
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Sitting on the Ottawa River, Fairmont Montebello is the world's largest log structure with an impressive hexagonal rotunda and a 19-metre stone fireplace as its centrepiece — a place that will "make you feel instantly at peace and serene" (Forbes).
Fall stays are now over 35% off and include a selection of on- and off-site credits worth $120.
- Check in Sundays-Thursdays from Sept. 25 - Dec. 15:
- $249 per night ... Fairmont Room
- Bonus: On some nights, the Fairmont River View Room is available for the same price
- Exclusive rates for upgraded room types are also available, starting at $289 per night
- All stays include:
- The nightly resort fee (usually $35, plus tax)
- $20 credit to rent two mountain bikes at Montebello Velo de Montagne
- $20 credit to purchase two guided electric fat bike tours with Pedego Montebello, minimum two-hour excursions required
- $20 spa credit per person toward a regular-priced massage, 60 minutes or longer
- $20 credit per person for an 18-hole round of golf or a curling sheet rental of 60 minutes or longer, subject to seasonal availability
- 10% off excursions of three hours or less for Sea-doo Switch and Can-Am Off-Road experiences (September-December, subject to weather conditions)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made up to 72 hours before arrival to receive a refund of the one-night deposit (room and tax); the one-night deposit (room and tax) will be forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are +$50 per guest, per night
- Up to two children ages 17 and under can share the room at no additional charge when using existing bedding; do not include children in the total number of guests when booking
- Pet-friendly; additional fees of $55 (plus tax) per room, per night for up to two pets applies
- Self-parking included; valet service available for $35 (plus tax) per day, including in and out privileges
- Advance reservations are recommended for tours and activities
- Use code FCMAUT22 when booking Sea-doo Switch and Can-Am Off-Road experiences to receive the discount
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- A historic cedar log cabin, host to royalty and celebrities, Forbes mentions the hotel will "make you feel instantly at peace and serene"
- The resort has a host of activities included in the resort fee, ranging from mini-golf and biking in the warmer months to snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter
- The hotel's spa offers relaxing treatments such as maple sugar body scrubs and organic facials; guests can also relax around the fireplace in the Salon La Clairiere and enjoy the 23-metre indoor heated pool encompassed by red cedar logs and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Up to 2 children 17 and under may stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bedding not available in the Fairmont Two Double room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$50 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bedding not available in the Fairmont Two Double room.
Pets are allowed on request. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at 55.00 CAD plus tax per room per night.
Maximum of 2 per room.
Pets are not allowed in public areas and cannot be left alone in the room.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at 55.00 CAD plus tax per room per night.
Valet service fee: $35 plus tax per night. Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
A resort/facility fee of $35 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: waived resort fee.
The resort fee includes year round and seasonal amenities. All listed activities are weather permitting and subject to availability.
Advance reservations are recommended for tours and activities, please call 819 423 6341.
Year Round Amenities include:
• Local and toll-free calls
• Self-service parking (1 car)
• Exercise center
• Squash court (balls and rackets, advance reservations required)
• Indoor Tennis (balls and rackets, advanced reservations required)
• Scavenger Hunt
Summer Amenities Include:
• Outdoor tennis (includes balls and rackets)
• Daily family activities during school breaks
• Bicycles and helmets
• Stand-up paddle board
• Life jackets
Winter Amenities include:
• 42 km of groomed cross country trails
• Hockey sticks and pucks
• Curling Clinics for beginners (as scheduled)
• Cross country skis and equipment
• Skates and Snowshoes
For more information, please view this link to the hotel site:
Valet parking includes in and out privileges.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
As always, caring for you is our top priority. To learn more about the extensive measures we are taking to safeguard, protect and care for our valued guests and employees, please visit ALLSafeandWell.com.
Over 35% off
$249 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(200 Member Ratings)