$169 – Vancouver: 4-Star Harbourview Hotel w/Parking & Bubbly
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront is an excellent choice when visiting the city: The seawall entrance to Stanley Park, often cited as one of the “world's most beautiful city parks” (Travel + Leisure), is at your doorstep, while Gastown and the Robson Street shopping district are a 15-minute walk away.
Travelzoo members save over 40% on stays that include parking and sparkling wine.
- Stays from Jan. 20 - April 10:
- $169 per night ... upgraded Partial Harbourview rooms ($20 value)
- $189 per night ... Harbourview rooms
- $209 per night ... Premium Harbourview rooms
- All stays include:
- Daily parking for one vehicle ($38 value)
- Two glasses of sparkling wine ($16 value), once per stay
- Complimentary entree at P2B restaurant (up to $42 value, with the purchase of a regular-priced entree), once per stay
- Booking note: After your first night, any additional nights are also discounted starting at $129 per night including daily parking
- Stay with confidence — read more about the hotel’s enhanced safety and cleaning procedures
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 24 hours before arrival; first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Please check provincial and local advisories before making travel arrangements
- Note: Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details
- The province of B.C. requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 13, 2021
- Shortened stays may result in a rate adjustment to reflect applicable nightly rates
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional guests are $30 plus tax, per night
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Two blocks from Vancouver’s famed Stanley Park Seawall, a five-minute walk from the cruise terminal and 15 minutes from historic Gastown
- The hotel is home to P2P Bistro & Bar which offers guests sweeping views of the harbour and North Shore Mountains; fresh, local ingredients can be found in dishes such as the signature crab cakes, Haida Gwaii halibut and certified Angus steaks
- All guests can use the gym and indoor swimming pool
- Rooms feature full or juliette balconies that fully open for fresh air
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Rates based on up to two guests sharing a room.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bedding available upon request: $30 plus tax, per night.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Rates based on up to two guests sharing a room.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $35 plus tax per pet per stay.
Car park fee: $29 plus tax per night. Valet parking is not available.
Self-parking is in the underground garage and includes in and out privileges.
Parking is not available for vehicles over 6 feet in height.
Note: The underground self-parking fee is waived for one vehicle when booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate.
Valet parking is not available.
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. The province of B.C. requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 13, 2021.
Visit https://events.pinnaclehotels.ca/covid19-update/ for more details.
The province of B.C. requires proof of vaccination for certain services as of Sept. 13, 2021.
over 40% Off
$169 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(16 Member Ratings)