35% off – B.C.’s Sun Peaks Resort: 4-star stays thru summer
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
This mountainside retreat is the perfect year-round escape. Just steps from the lift, hit the slopes in Canada's second largest ski area, or enjoy the outdoor heated pool or slopeside hot tubs. In summer months, wander the European-style village, trek the alpine, hit the bike trails or nearby links.
Travelzoo members save over 35% on parking-inclusive stays through September.
- Accommodations in a Deluxe, Deluxe Mountain View or Deluxe Balcony room
- April 9 - June 29; Aug. 7 - Sept. 30:
- $131-$160 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $142-$187 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- March 31 - April 8; July 3 - Aug. 6:
- $174-$244 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $232-$262 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Through March 30:
- $272-$321 per night ... Sundays-Thursdays
- $329-$359 per night ... Fridays-Saturdays
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Self-parking (reg. $25 per night, plus tax)
- Stays of five nights or longer will also receive a bottle of local B.C. wine ($50 value)
What You Need to Know
- Prices above may fluctuate, but Travelzoo members will always receive over 35% off the usual cost of accommodation and parking
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival; total stay (room and tax) will be charged upon booking and forfeited for cancellations received after this time or no shows (deposit is fully refundable 7 days before arrival)
- Two-night minimum stay required: May 20-21; July 2, 8, 15, 22, 29; Aug. 6, 12, 19, 26; Sept. 2
- Three-night minimum stay required: June 30; July 1; Aug. 4-5
- Price based on up to 2 guests sharing a room; $30 plus tax per night charge will apply for extra adults
- Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Year-round activities spanning from skiing and ice skating to scenic hiking, canoeing and fishing
- Enjoy an elevated dining experience at the Mantles Restaurant & Lounge, or opt for a more casual dinner or buffet breakfast at Morrisey's Public House
- The resort is a four-hour drive from Vancouver and just 45 minutes from Kamloops
- Infant cots / cribs
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Business center
- Currency exchange
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
Standard Time is 4pm. The credit card used to secure the reservation must be presented upon check in.
Minimum age required to check in: 19.
The name on the credit card and guest name on the booking confirmation must match.
The credit card used to secure the reservation must be presented upon check in.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 18 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/Pack 'n Play subject to availability.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$30 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Crib/Pack 'n Play subject to availability.
If you require a pet-friendly room, please contact the hotel directly before you travel. Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25.00 CAD plus tax per room per night, up to a maximum of $100.00 CAD plus tax per room, per stay.
Service animals are exempt from fees.
Dogs and cats allowed only.
Additional fees will be charged for any damage or deep cleaning.
All pets must be registered at the Front Desk upon arrival.
Maximum 2 pets per room.
Maximum weight: 50 pounds per pet.
Pets must be leashed at all times when outside of hotel rooms.
Pets left unattended may not disturb other guests.
Only service animals are permitted in the pool area, fitness rooms, banquet spaces, and restaurants.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $25.00 CAD plus tax per room per night, up to a maximum of $100.00 CAD plus tax per room, per stay.
Valet service fee: $35 plus tax per day. Valet service fee with EV charging: $50.00 CAD plus tax per day.
Self-parking fee: $25 plus tax per day.
Parking fees include in-and-out privileges.
Car park underground clearance is 6'8".
Over-height parking available on limited basis. Contact the hotel directly for details.
Valet service fee with EV charging: $50.00 CAD plus tax per day.
Additional details: Some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details.
Over 35% off
$131 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
- 1-877-966-0000 U.S. and Canada (toll-free)
- +44 (0) 20 3564 9000 U.K. and Europe
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.