$219 & up – 5-star Sofitel Montreal getaway, up to 40% off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Canada's only Sofitel hotel is a 5-star retreat in the heart of Montreal's historic Golden Mile — Mount Royal Park, McGill University, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, restaurants and boutiques are all close to the hotel.
Our offer saves up to 40% into May and comes with discounted parking and late checkout so you can enjoy the city (or the hotel) a little longer.
- Check-in to a Superior King room, any day through May 4:
- $219 per night ... stays of three nights or longer
- $234 per night ... stays of one or two nights
- Travelzoo member perks:
- Nightly discounted parking for $30 (reg. $45)
- Late checkout at 1 p.m. (based on availability)
- Exclusive rates for upgraded Luxury King rooms and Luxury Two Double rooms, as well as rooms with city views are also available, starting at $229 per night
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 6 p.m. local time, 24 hours prior to the day of arrival; first night (room, tax and resort fee) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 16 years and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; $15 per night fee applies for older children and adults
- A resort fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay and covers high-speed Wi-Fi; bottled water and Nespresso coffee in the room; access to a printer in the business centre; virtual newspapers and magazines
- Valet parking is $45 plus tax, per night, discounted to $30 plus tax, per night with this offer; oversized vehicles not permitted
- Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $55 plus tax per pet, per night
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Chic design and modern amenities characterize this minimalist hotel, named one of the best hotels in Canada as part of Condé Nast Traveller's 2021 readers' choice awards
- Guest rooms are fitted with plush bedding, Bose radio alarm with iPod dock and Nespresso coffee machine; marble bathrooms have Lanvin amenities, rain showers, large tubs and floor-to-ceiling windows
- Indulge in elevated French cuisine at Le Renoir and unwind with a glass of wine at the cozy Le Bar
- Fitness need not take a backseat when you travel — the hotel features a fitness centre and spa, and the concierge can arrange Yoga classes; runners can also head to the nearby Mount Royal park
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Currency exchange
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 12pm. Note: Late checkout at 1pm is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal” rate.
Note: Late checkout at 1pm is included, subject to availability, when booking the "Travelzoo Deal” rate.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Crib/Pack 'n Play available upon request, free of charge, for children 2 and under.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at $55 plus tax per pet per night.
A resort/facility fee of $15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The resort/ facility fee includes:
Note: When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" rate, a reduced valet parking fee for one vehicle of $30.00 CAD plus tax per day applies and is payable to the hotel.
The valet service fee includes in and out privileges.
Oversized vehicles not permitted.
Valet service is based on availability.
The resort/ facility fee includes:
Due to local and provincial guidelines, some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. A note from the hotel:
"At the Sofitel Montreal Golden Mile, significant measures are taken to protect guests and employees in the prevention of COVID-19 transmission, including physical distancing; wearing of masks by guests and all employees."
A note from the hotel:
Up to 40% off
$219 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
- 1-877-966-0000 U.S. and Canada (toll-free)
- +44 (0) 20 3564 9000 U.K. and Europe
Customer Service available Mon-Sun, 9am-9pm ET
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.