$1999 & up – 11-Day South Africa Tour w/Safari, Save up to $1300pp
You can't miss the wildlife, but Lonely Planet also rates South Africa in 2023's top 6 places to eat
Why We Love This Deal
South Africa is diverse. Travellers are astounded by the cosmopolitan cities, strong local culture, world-class food, dramatic landscapes and of course, you'll be forgiven for squealing in excitement when you spot your first elephant or giraffe in the wild.
On top of all the amazing things you'll expect to experience, there's always more to discover about South Africa. It's the world's largest producer of macadamia nuts, they have 11 official languages, the first heart transplant was performed in Cape Town in 1967 and Route 62 in the Western Cape is the longest wine route in the world. It's also the only country with 3 capital cities.
Local knowledge counts for a lot, especially when you're on safari, and you'll get so much more out of the adventure with this escorted tour from My Travel Experience. Our research found that it's a staggering 75% less than similar tours, but there's no scrimping on the high quality of the accommodation or inclusions.
From just $1999 per person, this 11-day tour from Cape Town to Johannesburg includes:
- Flight from Cape Town to Durban, to make the most of sightseeing time
- 10 nights quality accommodation, from 3- to 4-star hotels
- Daily breakfast, 3 lunches and 5 dinners
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in air-conditioned coach
- Game drives in modern, 10-seater safari vehicles
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Some of the highlights include Table Mountain, a wildlife cruise on St Lucia Estuary, visiting the Kingdom of eSwatini and game drives in Kruger National Park
The lowest-price departures are in April, May, July and August 2023 and for just $200pp extra there are more dates through to October 2023. Airfares with a 5-star carrier like Singapore Airlines can be added from $2400 per person.
Travelzoo tip: If you'd love to see more of Africa, you can add a 2-night Victoria Falls extension with flights from $1299 per person - that's up to 60% less than similar tours. My Travel Experience is also offering Travelzoo members an exclusive saving of $500pp on 25-day South Africa, Vic Falls & Egypt with flights from Australia.
$1999 & up
How to Book
Continue to My Travel Experience
Book this deal by phone
Call My Travel Experience at 1300 168 910.