By Travelzoo Staff
The 18th-century Sorn Inn, set in the Ayrshire countryside, holds a Bib Gourmand and was the only gastropub in Scotland to be selected as an inspectors' favourite in Michelin's guide to Eating Out in Pubs 2013.
Why we love it
- £39 for a steak dinner with sides, sauces and bubbly for two at The Sorn Inn
- This exclusive deal would normally cost £65.90
- This 18th-century coaching inn holds a Michelin Bib Gourmand
- Sorn is a countryside village and a former Britain in Bloom winner
- The Sorn Inn was the only pub in Scotland to be named an inspectors' favourite in the Michelin Eating Out in Pubs guide 2013
May 9, 2013 - July 1, 2013
The Sorn Inn
35 Main Street
Ayrshire, KA5 6HU
Tel: 01290 551 305
- Now, Travelzoo subscribers are invited to tuck into a steak dinner at this popular gastropub for £39 instead of the usual £65.90.
- Each person will get a 10oz sirloin or rib-eye steak, accompanied by their choice of side and sauce. A glass of bubbly is also included.
- The Sorn Inn uses seasoned cuts of aged scotch beef and is ideally located for walks along the River Ayr or trips to the Ayrshire coast.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a 10oz rib-eye or sirloin steak with a choice of side and sauce. Includes a glass of bubbly each. Valid for lunch and dinner Tuesday-Sunday, until 1 July. Excludes Bank Holidays. Advance booking is required. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms