By Travelzoo Staff
For £39.50 a head, take in the decadent surroundings of Edinburgh's renowned and 3-AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, the Plumed Horse, whilst dining on a 3-course champagne dinner for two people.
Why we love it
- An exquisite 3-course dinner with a glass of champagne in one of Edinburgh's most exclusive restaurants
- The Plumed Horse has been awarded a rare three AA Rosettes
- "Well-crafted, classical cooking with strong, bold flavours and good use of Scottish ingredients" -- Michelin Guide 2013
- 88% of reviewers on TripAdvisor recommend this popular Leith restaurant as excellent or very good
- "The cooking continues to aim way above mere satisfaction, with surprises and delights along the way," says The Good Food Guide 2013
- Winner of the Catering in Scotland (CIS) Restaurant of the Year 2010-2011 award
May 1, 2013 - July 12, 2013
50-54 Henderson Street
Midlothian, EH6 6DE
Tel: 0131 554 5556
- This gourmet venue delivers "some of the capital's most consistently imaginative contemporary cuisine", according to The AA Restaurant Guide 2013, and has received exceptional praise from all of the top foodie guides.
- Usually costing £55 each for the meal alone. The menu's current highlights include:
- - Chicken liver parfait and spiced foie gras butter with gingerbread foam and baked pear purée
- - Blue cheese soufflé with beetroot terrine
- - Roast fillet of wild sea bass stuffed with scallop mousseline and broccoli florets
- - Sautéed and braised rib-eye of veal with toffee shallots and root vegetables
- - Pineapple tart tatin and smoked coconut sorbet
- - Chocolate and pistachio delice
- This exclusive package also includes a glass of posh Joseph Perrier NV Grand Brut champagne each (worth £11.50).
- The offer is valid for dinner, Tuesday-Friday and lunch, Tuesday-Saturday, until 12 July.
The small print
This voucher is valid for dinner, Tuesday-Friday and lunch Tuesday-Saturday, until 12 July. Bookings subject to availability. Limited availability on Friday and Saturday. Excludes public holidays and bank holidays. A £7.50 supplement applies to the cheese board, as per menu. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. No cash value or cash back. Bookings must be made a minimum of 24 hours in advance. A 10% discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms