By Travelzoo Staff
"The 39 Steps" is "hilarious" and "an absolute hoot", says The Stage. For £16.75 instead of up to £30.25, get a top ticket for this hit West End show on the Edinburgh leg of its UK tour from 21-24 May.
Why we love it
- Smash-hit West End play "The 39 Steps" comes to Edinburgh's King's Theatre on 21-24 May
- The classic spy novel has been adapted as a frantic farce full of laughs, with four actors playing 139 characters
- Nab one of the best seats in the house for £16.75 -- you save up to 45%
- "An absolute hoot" says The Stage
May 10, 2013 - May 24, 2013
"The 39 Steps"
2 Leven Street
Edinburgh, EH3 9LQ
- Described by The Guardian as "clever, very funny, imaginative and brilliantly acted", this adaptation of the classic novel and Alfred Hitchcock thriller won Best New Comedy at the Laurence Olivier Awards in 2007. As well as the West End, it has also been a success on Broadway and across the globe.
- "The 39 Steps" sees a cast of four portray 139 characters in 100 minutes, telling the story of Richard Hannay's race to solve a series of murders. We've seen the show and loved the creative and very smart techniques used in the performance to set scenes on trains, running through the hills and under street lights.
- This offer is for a Premium or top-price seat at the King's Theatre in Edinburgh for evening performances on 21-24 May. Including per-ticket fees, these usually cost £28.25-£30.25. The offer price also applies to the matinee show on 22 May, when the usual price for a Premium ticket is £27.75.
- Postage is optional and costs 80p per order.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the theatre. Enter promo code Travelzoo when prompted to access the discount.
The small print
Valid for a Premium or Band A ticket on 21-24 May, subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus per-ticket fees at the time of publication. All prices quoted include an obligatory 75p-per-ticket booking fee. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. Optional postage costs 80p per order.