By Travelzoo Staff
Having recently celebrated its 25th anniversary, Andrew Lloyd Webber's legendary "The Phantom of the Opera" is coming to the Edinburgh Playhouse. Travelzoo subscribers can now pick up top Stalls or Circle tickets to the world-famous show for £24.75, which is half the usual price of £49.50.
Why we love it
- Top-price tickets to Andrew Lloyd Webber's classic musical "The Phantom of the Opera" at the Edinburgh Playhouse for £24.75
- Save 50% on the regular price
- The show is produced by Olivier award winner Cameron Mackintosh
- Alternatively, get a ticket in Price Band B or C for £22.25 or £18.75 respectively -- half the usual price
"Brilliant" -- The Daily Record
Oct. 5, 2012 - Oct. 17, 2012
18-22 Greenside Place, Old Broughton
Edinburgh, EH1 3AA
Tel: 0844 871 3014
- This offer is available for Monday-Wednesday performances on 10 and 15-17 October. Production of the stage classic is being overseen by Olivier-award winner Cameron Mackintosh, and it stars Earl Carpenter -- whose West End credits include Javert in "Les Misérables" -- as The Phantom.
- Alternatively, we have negotiated 50% off seats for the above dates in Price Bands B and C, located in the Stalls, Circle or Balcony. Usually £44.50 and £37.50, tickets are now £22.25 and £18.75. All ticket prices are inclusive of booking fees -- the only extra you'll pay is a £4 per-transaction charge.
- "Brilliant... 5/5" -- The Daily Record
- How to book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to book directly with ATG Tickets. Use promo code TZOO to access the discount. Alternatively, call 0844 871 3014. Call charges apply
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for Monday-Wednesday performances on 10 and 15-17 October only. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. A £4 fee per transaction applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms