By Travelzoo Staff
Grants of Sheep Street serves made-from-scratch British fare that earned it a TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for 2011. For £35, two Travelzoo subscribers can dine at this popular Stratford-upon-Avon restaurant with a 3-course dinner & a glass of wine each, which regularly costs up to £64.70.
Why we love it
- Dine at Grants of Sheep Street with a 3-course dinner and wine for two for £35
- This meal would regularly cost up to £64.70
- Recipient of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for 2011
- The restaurant serves modern British fare made from scratch with locally sourced ingredients
- Located in Stratford-upon-Avon's city centre, less than half a mile from Shakespeare's Birthplace
Nov. 29, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Grants of Sheep Street
21-23 Sheep Street
Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6EF
Tel: 01789 290 008
- This deal is valid until 28 February, 2013 but excludes Saturdays. You get:
- - A glass of house wine each (either red or white)
- - Two starters from the à la carte menu*, such as baked goats' cheese on beetroot carpaccio with rocket and walnut pesto, or chicken liver parfait with pear and ginger chutney
- - Two main courses from the à la carte menu*. Choose from options including slow-roasted pork belly with sage fondant, roasted root vegetables and whole grain mustard jus, or breast of chicken with boulangère potatoes, butternut squash purée and red wine jus
- - Two desserts from the à la carte menu*, such as a banoffee cheesecake with caramelised bananas or rum and raisin crème brûlée
- After dinner, we recommend ending your evening with a cocktail in the restaurant's Balcony Bar on the first floor.
The small print
Update 3 December 16.15pm: This deal has now sold out. Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a dessert from the à la carte menu, plus a glass of house wine (either red or white). The following supplements apply: scallops starter (£2); steak, lamb and duck main courses (£4); cheeseboard dessert (£2). Reservations are required. Voucher is valid Sunday-Friday until 28 February, 2013. Excludes 17-31 December and 14 February, 2013.
See all terms