By Travelzoo Staff
High Pavement Bar & Dining "caused a stir" when it opened its doors in October, according to TheBirminghamPress.com. For £39, two people can visit Warwick's newest hotspot for a slap-up 2-course meal, with a side dish and a cocktail each.
Why we love it
- £39 for a 2-course meal for two at High Pavement Bar & Dining
- Each person gets to choose a starter and a main course from the à la carte menu, plus a side dish and a cocktail
- Usually costing up to £84.50, you save 54%
- TheBirminghamPress.com praised the venue's "unique menu of British cuisine and cocktails inspired by London and New York"
- Alternatively, four people can dine for £75 instead of up to £169
- Set within a 16th-century building in the heart of medieval Warwick, close to the town's castle and racecourse
- Available for dinner, Monday-Thursday, from 2 January-30 May
Dec. 31, 2012 - May 30, 2013
High Pavement Bar & Dining
3 High Street
Warwick, CV34 4AP
Tel: 01926 494 725
- Usually costing up to £84.50, this offer for two includes:
- -A cocktail each, such as a kakata sours, or a gin and basil smash
- -A starter each, such as tuna tatare, with fresh wasabi and watermelon, or lamb osso bucco, with braised beans and pancetta
- -A main course each, such as a fillet of sea bass, with lemon and tarragon fries and caper mayo, or a rib-eye steak, with bone marrow nuggets and bourbon butter
- -A side dish, such as fries or seasonal vegetables
- Alternatively, four people can dine for £75, instead of up to £169.
- Both deals are available for dinner, Monday-Thursday, until 30 May
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a little plate, a bigger plate and one side dish from the à la carte menu, plus a cocktail. Valid for dinner, Monday-Thursday, until 30 May. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. Excludes all bank holidays, 13-15 February and Easter weekend. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms