By Travelzoo Staff
For £19 instead of the regular £65, meet, hold and fly magnificent birds of prey such as owls, hawks and falcons with this half-day experience from Pro Falconer in Baginton, Warwickshire.
Why we love it
- Experience the thrill of flying and holding birds of prey with Pro Falconer for £19 -- £46 less than usual
- Meet owls, hawks and falcons during this 3-hour session in Baginton, Warwickshire
- Learn the story and conservation status of each of the birds you meet and handle
- Watch the birds fly and land on your arm in the beautiful surroundings of a landscaped medieval sandstone quarry
- Weekend sessions are available
Feb. 4, 2013 - June 30, 2013
Russells Garden Centre
Baginton, CV8 3AG
Tel: 07768 521958
- During the 3-hour session, you'll learn all about the history of falconry from one of Pro Falconer's trained specialists. You'll also get inside information on all of the birds you meet on the day.
- You'll also get the chance to watch the birds take flight and land on your arm. Don't forget to pack your camera to capture the special moment -- you can bring along a spectator for an additional £15 (payable to Pro Falconer on the day).
- The experience, which lasts from 9:30am-12:30pm, will end with an informal question and answer session. This offer is valid on selected dates including weekends, until 30 June. Sessions are currently available on the following dates:
- February: 13, 21, 23, 26
- March: 8, 13, 17, 21, 26
- April: 5, 10, 13, 16, 19, 24, 28
- May: 9, 14, 17-18, 28
- June: 7, 12, 22
- More dates will be added subject to demand
The small print
Sessions run from 9:30am-12:30pm. Vouchers must be redeemed by 30 June. Some activities may not be suitable for people with certain disablilities, please check with Pro Falconer at the time of booking. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Minimum age for participants is 12 years old. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms