By Travelzoo Staff
If the "Great British Bake Off" has put you in the mood for all things sweet, we've got just the thing. The Jolly Good Pud Company in Rugby is now offering 4-hour cupcake-decorating workshops, with afternoon tea, for £25 -- a saving of £40 on the usual price.
Why we love it
- £25 for a 4-hour cupcake-decorating workshop, with afternoon tea, at the Jolly Good Pud Company in Rugby
- Save 62% on the usual price of £65
- Learn the art of cake piping and decoration from the professionals
- Includes 12 cupcakes to take home
- Tuck into afternoon tea, with sandwiches, scones, cupcakes, tea and coffee
Nov. 29, 2012 - April 25, 2013
Jolly Good Pud Company
2A Charlesfield Road
Rugby, CV22 5PQ
Tel: 01788 813 584
- During the workshop you'll watch a baking demonstration before being taught a number of design techniques, including the secrets of pipe swirling. All equipment is included, but it is recommended that people bring their own aprons.
- After the class, the group will be served afternoon tea (there are up to 12 people in each class). This scrumptious treat will include sandwiches, scones (with cream and jam), cupcakes, tea and coffee.
- Once the experience is over, you'll get to take 12 decorated cupcakes home in a presentation box.
- Classes take place at 9am-1pm and 2pm-6pm, Tuesday and Thursday, from 5 February-25 April, 2013.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person and must be used in one visit. It entitles the holder to a 4-hour Cupcakes the Basics, with Yummy Afternoon Tea experience, plus 12 cupcakes to take home. Valid 9am-1pm and 2pm-6pm, Tuesday and Thursday, from 5 February-25 April, 2013. All equipment is provided (but it is recommended that people bring their own aprons). Maximum of 12 people per class. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date.
See all terms