By Travelzoo Staff
Save over 40% on stays at a rural Warwickshire retreat. An overnight break at the Walton Hotel is now £99 per room, including:
Why we love it
- Save over 40% on a deluxe Warwickshire stay this spring
- An overnight break at the Walton Hotel is now £99 per room
- Includes accommodation for two with full English breakfast
- A 3-course dinner for two
- Complimentary bottle of wine in the room on arrival
- A lazy late checkout of 1pm
Walton Wellesbourne, CV35 9HU
Tel: 0800 103 2755
What's included & when
- March 18, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Standard Room
- - Full English breakfast
- - 3-course dinner (worth £25 per person)
- - Complimentary bottle of wine in the room on arrival (worth £17.95)
- - Late 1pm checkout (worth £30)
- The hotel's Orangery Restaurant offers contemporary cuisine with views of the Victorian garden, and a terrace for alfresco dining. Facilities include the Beauty Rooms for pampering spa treatments and a Health Club with an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a Jacuzzi, a gym and a fitness studio. The property is just 10 miles from the historic towns of Stratford-upon-Avon and Warwick.
- This offer is valid on stays until 31 May. Saturday night stays are an extra £20 per room (payable to the hotel on booking).
- Not available on 19, 21-23 March; 19, 22-23 April; 15 May
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Standard Room including full English breakfast, 3-course dinner per person, a complimentary bottle of wine in the room on arrival and a 1pm checkout. Vouchers are valid for stays until 31 May. Saturday night stays are an extra £20 per room (payable to the hotel on booking). Not available on 19, 21-23 March; 19, 22-23 April; 15 May. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night is available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms