By Travelzoo Staff
Take to the skies and get a bird's-eye view of Newcastle during a 30-minute flying experience with Northumbria Helicopters for £65.
Why we love it
- For £65, fly over Newcastle in a helicopter and see the city's sights from the air
- View Newcastle Falcons Rugby Club, Town Moor, the city centre, the Gateshead Millennium Bridge and St James' Park
- This experience, which is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers, lasts for 30 minutes and you will spend at least 10 minutes in the air
- Alternatively, two people can take part in this experience for £129
- Valid seven days a week until 12 August
March 12, 2013 - Aug. 12, 2013
Newcastle International Airport
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8BT
Tel: 0191 2866 999
- During this encounter, which includes at least 10 minutes in the air, you will see sights such as Newcastle Falcons Rugby Club, the Town Moor, the Gateshead Millennium Bridge and St James' Park, as well as the city centre.
- This experience would be perfect to share with a loved one, so we have also negotiated for two people to fly together for £129.
- The flight lifts off from Newcastle Airport -- a 15-minute drive from the city centre.
- This deal is valid seven days a week until 12 August
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to have a 30-minute helicopter flying experience (which includes at least 10 minutes in the air). Valid seven days a week until 12 August. The maximum weight is 19 stone, but please advise Northumbria Helicopters upon booking if you are 15 stone or over. Under 12s must be accompanied by a paying adult. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms