By Travelzoo Staff
Nestled on the edge of the South Downs and owned by Giles Thompson (formerly executive chef at The Ritz London), The Earl of March is an award-winning country pub described as "an inspirational place" that serves "sublime… top notch" food, by The AA Pub Guide 2013.
Why we love it
- A 3-course dinner for two with prosecco at The Earl of March in West Sussex for £35
- Owned by Giles Thompson, former executive chef at the world-famous Ritz London
This award-winning 18th-century coaching inn overlooks the South Downs National Park, near Chichester
- "Plush dining area" with a "nice view up to Goodwood", says The Good Pub Guide 2013
Awarded two AA Rosettes for excellence
Praised by The AA Pub Guide 2013 for its "country plush style"
March 20, 2013 - June 30, 2013
The Earl of March
West Sussex, PO18 0BQ
Tel: 01243 533 993
- For £35, two people can dine on three courses and bubbly at this 2-AA-Rosette, 18th-century coaching inn and save up to £45 on the regular bill.
- The Chef's Pick of the Season menu is overseen by head chef Luke Gayle. Current highlights include:
- - Terrine of foie gras, ham hock and pork belly with rhubarb and orange chutney
- - Sea bass with spiced baby squid and coconut linguine
- - Honey-glazed duck breast with carrot, fondant potato, spinach and spiced plum sauce
- - Regional cheese plate with biscuits
- - Sticky toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- This voucher is valid for dinner, Sunday-Thursday or lunch, Monday-Saturday, until 30 June.
The small print
Voucher may be used for dinner Sunday-Thursday or lunch Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 30 June. Excludes bank holidays and 16 June (Father's Day). Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change. Note: this is a limited offer and may sell out before the stated expiry date. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms