By Travelzoo Staff
Located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Chez Vous in Warlingham is a contemporary and stylish property, recently crowned Boutique Hotel of the Year at the Les Routiers Awards 2013.
Why we love it
- A 3-course à la carte dinner for two at Chez Vous in Warlingham is now £39
- Named Boutique Hotel of the Year at the Les Routiers Awards 2013
- Set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Choose any three dishes from the newly launched à la carte menu
Surrey Life gives a score of 9/10 for its "winning formula" of food, venue and service
March 6, 2013 - July 31, 2013
432 Limpsfield Road
Surrey, CR6 9LA
Tel: 01883 620 451
- Now for £39 for two, experience what Surrey Life describes as a "winning formula" of food, venue and service, with three courses from the brand-new à la carte menu, prepared wherever possible with locally sourced ingredients.
- Current highlights include:
- - King scallops with Bloody Mary mousse and fresh herb sauce
- - Roasted duck breast with a raspberry sauce and gratin dauphinois
- - Beef fillet served with a béarnaise sauce, portobello mushroom and dauphine potatoes
- - Dark chocolate mousse flavoured with amaretto
- - Apple fritter served with calvados ice cream
- The menu is overseen by executive chef Martin Bradley, who has worked in some of the world's most acclaimed 5-star kitchens, including The Savoy and Gleneagles.
- This offer is valid for lunch or dinner Tuesday-Friday, subject to availability, until 31 July.
The small print
Voucher may be used for lunch or dinner Tuesday-Friday, subject to availability, until 31 July. No supplements are payable. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms