By Travelzoo Staff
For the equivalent of £24.50 each, two people can tuck into a 5-course tasting menu overseen by popular TV chef Tony Tobin at his 2-AA-Rosette-awarded The Dining Room restaurant in Reigate -- a gourmet experience that would usually cost £104.
Why we love it
- A 5-course tasting menu-dinner for two people for £49 instead of £104
- Chef Tony Tobin has made over 200 appearances on popular TV shows including "Ready Steady Cook"
- The Dining Room holds two prestigious AA Rosettes for culinary excellence
- This award-winning restaurant on Reigate High Street features in all of the top food guides
- "Stimulating, clearly defined food...in elegant surroundings" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
Nov. 30, 2012 - May 31, 2013
Tony Tobin @ The Dining Room
59a High Street
Reigate, RH2 9AE
Tel: 01737 226 650
- The menu changes throughout the year to reflect the best seasonal ingredients -- here's what the current menu includes:
- - Pea and pesto cappuccino
- - Wild boar terrine with pear chutney and truffle oil
- - Seared sea scallops with Thai potato cake
- - Roasted lamb cutlets with basil gnocchi and creamed spinach
- - Warm chocolate tart
- Chef Tony Tobin has made over 200 appearances on TV such as on "Ready Steady Cook" and the Good Food Channel.
- The Dining Room currently holds two AA Rosettes, and Toby is praised in The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 for "bringing in a range of innovative and modern classic ideas from around the world in true modern British fasion". The Harden's Restaurant Guide 2013 also gives a special mention to "well cooked and presented" dishes.
- This offer is available for lunch or dinner from Monday-Friday, from 4 January-31 May, 2013.
The small print
Valid for lunch or dinner from Monday-Friday, subject to availability, from 4 January until 31 May, 2013. Excludes 14 February. Reservations are required. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts for others. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms