By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays at a former Tudor hunting lodge in the Surrey Countryside have been reduced by 50%. Short breaks at this Grade I-listed building, described as “nothing short of magnificent” by Red magazine, are now £199 for two, including:
Why we love it
- Save up to £197 on a gourmet stay at the multi-award-winning Great Fosters hotel in the heart of Surrey
- £199 for an overnight stay in a Double Room (in the Main House, Cloisters or Coach House)
- Includes full English breakfast for two (worth £40)
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World collection and Britain's Finest collection
- Hotel is a Grade I-listed former Tudor hunting lodge
- Includes a 3-course Market Menu dinner for two with coffee in the 3-AA-Rosette Oak Room restaurant (worth £90)
- "Exquisite" says The Daily Telegraph and "magical" according to Surrey Life
Great Fosters Hotel
Surrey, TW20 9UR
Tel: 01784 485289
What's included & when
- Nov. 23, 2012 - April 15, 2013
- - Overnight stay in a Double Room (in the Main House, Cloisters or Coach House)
- - Full English Breakfast for two (worth £40)
- - Cream tea for two on arrival (worth £30)
- - A glass of champagne (worth £22)
- - 3-course Market Menu dinner for two with coffee in the 3-AA-Rosette Oak Room restaurant (worth £90)
- The hotel is set within 50 acres of landscaped gardens, "one of the finest Arts and Crafts gardens in Europe" says The Daily Telegraph.
- Head chef Simon Bolsover "leads a skilled kitchen brigade" and has a "feel for intricacy, balance and turbo-charged flavours", says the AA. The restaurant is also a recipient of The Tea Guild's Award of Excellence, 2012.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 14 April. Saturday-night stays are an extra £35 per room, per night. Upgrade to Historic Rooms for £50 per room, per night.
- A 2-night package with full English breakfast on both mornings, cream tea for two (on one day only), one glass of champagne each and a 3-course à la carte dinner (on one night only) is £329.
- Not available on 15, 19, 22, 26, 31 January; 6, 12-16, 24-28 February; 5-6, 23, 29-30 March.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two in a Double Room (in the Main House, Cloisters or Coach House), full English breakfast for two, cream tea for two, a glass of champagne each and a 3-course dinner for two chosen from the Market Menu with coffee in the Oak Room restaurant. Valid Sunday-Friday until 14 April, 2013. Call the hotel on 01784 485289 to make your reservations, phone lines are open from 9am-8pm. Note: Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Sold out on 8-11, 15, 19, 23, 26 January; 5-6,12,18-19,21,23,26 February; 8-9,23,29-30 March
See all terms