By Travelzoo Staff
You are "bound to be impressed" by the "first-rate facilities" at The Health Club and Spa at St George's Park, says the Derby Telegraph. Now, Travelzoo subscribers are invited to enjoy a pamper day at this Staffordshire spa, including a 45-minute treatment -- choose from a Repair and Protect facial, Comfort Touch back massage, Orly Spa manicure and Orly Spa pedicure.
Why we love it
- £49 for a spa day including lunch at The Health Club and Spa at St George's Park
- Includes a 45-minute treatment, a 60-minute Aqua Journey Experience, lunch and access to the spa facilities
- The "super spa" (The Sun) is located in the Hilton complex at St George's Park
- The "lavish facilities" include a relaxation den, an 18-metre pool, experience showers, a sauna and a steam room
- The spa is part of the 330-acre St George's Park National Football Centre, which was officially opened by Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge in October
April 17, 2013 - July 31, 2013
The Health and Spa Club at St George's Park
Burton upon Trent, DE13 9PD
Tel: 01283 576 675
- The treatment alone would normally cost up to £45. For £49, you get that, plus all of the following:
- - The choice of three 60-minute Aqua Journey Experiences
- - Full-day access to the spa facilities, including the 18-metre pool, the sauna, the steam room and the relaxation den
- - A lunch including a wrap or sandwich, a salad, pâté with toasted bread, smoked salmon and a sweet dish
- - Robe, towel and slipper hire
- - 15% off further treatments booked on the day
- The Health Club and Spa at St George's Park is part of the National Football Centre, which was officially opened by Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge in October 2012. The "super spa" boasts "lavish facilities", according to The Sun and Burton Mail.
The small print
The voucher is valid for one of the following 45-minute treatments: Repair and Protect facial; Comfort Touch back massage; Orly Spa manicure; Orly Spa pedicure. Also includes a 60-minute Aqua Journey Experience. Includes full use of the leisure facilities for the day and a spa lunch. Robe, towel and slippers will be provided. Valid Monday-Thursday until 31 July. Some treatments may not be suitable for some health conditions or during pregnancy and guests should seek advice from the spa before booking. Suitable for over-18s only. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms