By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can savour a 3-course meal for £17.50 a head with this deal from Marco Marco, one of the newest addions to the Stoke-on-Trent dining scene.
Why we love it
- £35 for a 3-course Italian dinner for two at the new Marco Marco restaurant in the quaint village of Stockton Brook
- The bill for this dining package would usually come to more than £73 -- saving you up to 53%
- This latest addition to the Cheshire restaurant chain opened up in November
- Choose any starter, main course and dessert from the restaurant's à la carte menu
- Make it a group outing -- four people can dine on all of the above for £65 instead of up to £147
Feb. 6, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Marco Marco Restaurant
1 Stanley Road
Stoke On Trent, ST9 9NL
Tel: 01782 502 116
- The Cheshire restaurant chain opened the doors to its latest venue in Stockton Brook in November -- now you and a friend can get all of the following for up to £38.70 less than usual:
- - A starter each, with current options including succulent king prawns cooked with white wine, garlic, chilli and lemon sauce or homemade succulent Italian meatballs smothered in freshly-made, rich tomato sauce
- - A main course each -- we're tempted by the monkfish cooked with peppers, chillies and a rich tomato sauce or the British fillet steak cooked in Madeira wine, served on a croûton, topped with homemade pâtè and parmesan cheese shavings in a rich brandy sauce
- - A dessert each, such as Italian ricotta and mascarpone cheesecake baked with caramel sauce with a lightly bruleed almond cream topping or homemade tiramisu
- Alternatively, four people can enjoy this offer for £65 -- saving up to £82.40 on the usual price.
- This deal is valid for lunch or dinner Tuesday-Thursday, subject to availability, until 31 July
The small print
Must be used by two people in one visit. Each person is entitled to any starter, main course and dessert from the à la carte menu. A discretionary 10% service charge based on the full value of the meal will be added. Valid for lunch or dinner, Tuesday-Thursday, until 31 July. Bookings are subject to availability. Excludes 14 February. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms