By Travelzoo Staff
Agatha Christie's classic whodunnit "Go Back for Murder" comes to the Regent Theatre, Stoke, with a star-studded cast including Liza Goddard ("Bergerac", "Give Us A Clue") and Sophie Ward ("Holby City", "Land Girls", "Jane Eyre").
Why we love it
- £15 for a ticket to see the classic Agatha Christie play "Go Back for Murder" at The Regent Theatre, Stoke
- Save up to 50% on top-price tickets from 28 May-1 June
- The star-studded cast includes Liza Goddard, Robert Duncan, Gary Mavers and Ben Nealon
- "Intriguing, often captivating and always entertaining"-- Gloucestershire Echo
May 22, 2013 - June 2, 2013
Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1AP
- For £15 instead of up to £29.90, you can snap up a top-price ticket to see this play that the Gloucestershire Echo describes as "intriguing, often captivating and always entertaining". The deal is valid for all performances from 28 May-1 June.
- The plot follows Canadian heiress Carla, who discovers that her mother died in prison after being convicted of poisoning her father 16 years earlier. Upon finding a letter from her mother declaring innocence, Clara returns to the UK, determined to discover the truth.
- The price already includes a £2.90 booking fee. The only extra charge is a one-off transaction fee of £2.85.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Find your preferred performance, then enter promo code TZOO to access the discounted price. A one-off transaction fee of £2.85 applies. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile phone use. We recommend you book online from your PC, laptop or tablet computer.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for Price Band A or Price Band B tickets on 28 May-1 June. Must be used in one visit. Offer price already includes a per-ticket booking fee. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £29.90 and Price Band B tickets usually cost £25.40, inclusive of per-ticket fees. A one-off transaction fee of £2.85 applies.