By Travelzoo Staff
Located just outside Stow-on-the-Wold in Gloucestershire, Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa is a "stout Cotswold manor in the grand style, with honeyed gables and rolling lawns", where the decor is "exquisite" and the food is "delicious", says The Times. Travelzoo subscribers can now get away to this elegant 4-star rural retreat for an overnight break including dinner for two, for £139 -- 40% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- Save 40% on a gourmet stay in the heart of the Cotswolds
- An overnight stay for two at Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa is now £139 per room
- Includes accommodation in a Standard Garden Room with full English breakfast
- Guests receive a 3-course dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
- Complimentary glass of prosecco each on arrival
- Free access to the spa and discounted spa treatments
- Company magazine calls the hotel's setting "impossibly romantic" and the food "exceptional"
Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa
Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa
The Cotswolds, GL54 1HY
Tel: 01451 831936
What's included & when
- Aug. 2, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
- The deal includes:
- - Accommodation for two in a Standard Garden Room
- - Full English breakfast (worth £15.95 per person)
- - 3-course set-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £25 per person)
- - A glass of prosecco each on arrival (worth £8 per person)
- Guests will also receive complimentary access to the luxurious spa -- with a steam room, a sauna and relaxation rooms -- and a 20% discount on all pre-booked spa treatments.
- Wyck Hill House is set in 50 acres of grounds overlooking the Windrush Valley. Located outside the market town of Stow-on-the-Wold, it's a convenient base for exploring the Cotswolds, with nearby towns including Bourton-on-the-Water, Broadway and Chipping Campden. Cheltenham racecourse is 10 miles away.
- A member of Bespoke Hotels, Wyck Hill House has four AA stars and facilities including a heated cigar terrace and a 2-AA-Rosette restaurant praised by The Daily Telegraph for "emphasising local produce in its modern British cuisine".
- This offer is valid for stays from 1 September-30 November. Saturday nights are an extra £20 per room (payable to the hotel on booking).
- Children under 12 can stay for £15 per child when sharing a room with two adults.
- Not available on 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 19-20, 24, 27-28 September; 7, 15, 19, 25 October.
- Update: This deal has now also sold out for all weekends.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Standard Garden Room, including 3-course set-menu dinner and full English breakfast per person, a glass of prosecco each on arrival and a 20% discount on pre-booked spa treatments. Vouchers are valid for stays from 1 September-30 November. Saturday nights are an extra £20 per room (payable to the hotel on booking). Not available on 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 19-20, 24, 27-28 September; 7, 15, 19, 25 October.
See all terms
Update (3pm, 20 August): This deal has now also sold out for all weekends. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.