By Travelzoo Staff
The Wood Norton hotel on the edge of the Cotswolds "has an air of Downton about it", says Condé Nast Traveller. Experience it yourself for 49% less than usual -- overnight stays for two at this rural property are now £109, with dinner included. In full you get:
Why we love it
- Save over 45% on stays at a rural retreat on the edge of the Cotswolds
- Rooms at The Wood Norton hotel are now £109 per night
- Includes overnight accommodation for two in a Pear Tree Mews Double Room
- Guests also get a 2-course set-menu dinner (worth £50) and full English breakfast per person
- This Grade II-listed Victorian country house recently underwent a £4m refurbishment
The Wood Norton
The Wood Norton Hotel
Evesham, WR11 4YB
Tel: 01386 765611
What's included & when
- May 9, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation for two in a Pear Tree Mews Double Room
- - 2-course set-menu dinner in the hotel restaurant (worth £50)
- - Full English breakfast per person
- The Wood Norton is an impressive Grade II-listed Victorian building in a countryside setting on the outskirts of the riverside town of Evesham, in the shadows of the Malvern Hills and on the edge of the Cotswolds. It recently reopened after a full £4m refurbishment.
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 3-30 June. Friday- and Saturday-night stays are an extra £30 per room.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Pear Tree Mews Double or Twin Room, full English breakfast and a 2-course set-menu dinner each. Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 3-30 June. Not available on 8, 10-11, 17, 21 June. Subject to availability.
See all terms