By Travelzoo Staff
Calling all chocoholics! We have negotiated for two Travelzoo subscribers to visit the 5-star London Hilton on Park Lane to sample the heavenly Confessions of a Chocoholic afternoon tea with champagne. You pay just £18.50 per head -- that's better than half-price.
Why we love it
- £37 for a chocolate-themed afternoon tea for two in Mayfair
- Includes a glass of champagne each
- This indulgent treat for chocoholics usually costs £75
- The Podium Restaurant and Bar is housed within the 5-star London Hilton on Park Lane, opposite Hyde Park
- "We can't think of a single member of the female species who wouldn't enjoy this" -- Marie Claire
Jan. 30, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Podium Restaurant and Bar
London Hilton on Park Lane
22 Park Lane
London, W1K 1BE
Tel: 020 7208 4022
- Marie Claire is among the fans of this sinfully pleasing experience, saying "We can't think of a single member of the female species who wouldn't enjoy this luxury afternoon tea."
- Find out for yourself with this offer, which includes all of the following:
- - A glass of champagne
- - A selection of sandwiches, such as smoked salmon and horseradish, honey-roast ham and mustard, prawn mayonnaise with baby gem lettuce, and egg cress
- - Freshly baked chocolate chip, plain and raisin scones with praline chocolate spread
- - A selection of cakes, including raspberry and sweet cheese cupcakes
- - Miniature fancies such as iced shortbread, orange and chocolate profiteroles, and Madagascar chocolate macarons
- - Harney & Sons fine teas
- Served in the Podium Restaurant and Bar, this sweet tea package has received rave reviews -- FemaleFirst.co.uk calls it "one of the most impressive experiences" in the capital and notes the "immaculate and stylish" setting. Chocablog.com agrees, saying it's a "very pleasant way for any chocolate lover to spend an afternoon".
- This offer is valid Monday-Friday from 2pm-6pm and Saturday-Sunday from 12pm-6pm until 31 May. Not available on Saturdays in February to March.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 'Confessions of a Chocoholic' afternoon tea and a glass of champagne. Available seven days a week, subject to availability, until 31 May. Excludes Saturdays in February and March. Advance reservations are required. Menu items are subject to change. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included. Over-18s only. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms