By Travelzoo Staff
Live cooking demonstrations from Michelin-starred chefs, wine tasting, boutique food markets, 40 of the finest restaurants, masterclasses and more are all on the bill for Taste of London, taking place this June. Save more than 30% on a ticket and get a free recipe book worth £10 with this exclusive Travelzoo offer.
Why we love it
- Save over 30% on a ticket to Taste of London and get a copy of the Taste 2013 Recipe Book, worth £10, for free
- Featuring appearances by top chefs including Raymond Blanc, Michel Roux Jr, Albert Roux and Rene Redzepi
- This al fresco gourmet feast includes live demonstrations, masterclasses, tastings and more
- Indulge your tastebuds at 40 pop-up restaurants, including Le Gavroche and Sushisamba
- Shop at a boutique market featuring 200 premium brands
- Experience cuisine and culture from around the world
May 13, 2013 - May 27, 2013
Taste of London
- Held at Regent's Park from 20-23 June, the festival features a host of gourmet cuisine events, including:
- - The Electrolux Taste Theatre: World-class chefs will show off their skills and share fine dining secrets
- - 40 pop-up restaurants, including Le Gavroche and Sushisamba, and a boutique food market* will be open for business, enabling you to sample some of the best and most diverse culinary treats around
- - Taste of Thailand: Entertainment, cuisine and culture from the Southeast Asian country are celebrated with demonstrations and top Thai restaurants
- - S. Pellegrino's Trilogy Masterclass: Experts reveal how to pair wine and food, whether you are preparing for a dinner party or choosing from a menu
- - President Cheese: Watch Pascal Aussignac, Michelin-starred chef and restaurateur, prepare some of his favourite recipes
- - The BMW Chefs' Theatre: Watch top chefs including Theo Randall and Vivek Singh create some of their favourite dishes
- For £18.80, get a standard ticket for the event on any one day between Thursday, 20 June, and Sunday, 23 June. The regular price is £28 on the door or £25.80 in advance. When you book, you'll also receive a voucher for a free copy of the Taste 2013 Recipe Book (rrp £10), to claim on site.
- There is a standard one-off transaction fee of £2.06.
- Please note: The chef line-up changes daily and not all chefs will be present on all days.
- How to book:
- - Click on the "Buy Now" button at the top of this page. You will be taken to the Taste of London website
- - Enter the offer code TRAVELZOONE in the box provided and click 'Use Offer'
- - Click on 'View Tickets' for your preferred date and entry time
- - Click on the Quantity box next to the highlighted Travelzoo offer and choose the number of tickets you want, then scroll down and click on 'Buy Tickets'
- - Your transaction fees will be added at the next stage of purchase
- Taste of London takes place in seven sessions across four days. These sessions are: 12pm-4pm and 5.30pm-9:30pm on 20-22 June, and 12pm-5pm on 23 June. Your ticket is valid for one session and you must select your session when booking. The offer code is TRAVELZOONE. Alternatively, book by phone on 0871 230 7132 (call charges apply) and quote the same promotional code. Book by 10 May.
- *Any drinks, dishes or products purchased at the event will be charged at their regular price.
The small print
Update (21 May, 9:30am): Due to popularity, you now have until 27 May to book this deal. The Saturday 12pm-4pm session has sold out. Must be used in one visit. Subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other offer. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. A £2.06-per-transaction fee applies. No cash value or cash back. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Any drinks, dishes or products purchased at the event will be charged at their regular price. See below for full terms and conditions.