By Travelzoo Staff
Skin Health Spa has pampered celebrities, TV personalities and footballers, and now Travelzoo subscribers can treat themselves or a friend to £90 worth of treatments for just £29 at any of six spas across the country - in Dorridge, Nantwich, Leamington Spa, Manchester and London.
Why we love it
- £29 for £90 worth of treatments at one of six Skin Health Spa venues across the country, including the brand-new location in Manchester city centre
- Save up to 68% with this exclusive offer
- Your choice of any treatments from the extensive menu
- A £29 voucher worth £90 can, for example, buy you a 60-minute deep-cleansing facial (priced at £65) or a 60-minute full-body Swedish massage (from £40), plus a nail treatment (from £25)
- Many celebrities and TV personalities have visited Skin Health Spas
- Skin Health Spas use posh Aromatherapy Associates products
- Alternatively, enjoy £150 worth of treatments for £49, or £300 worth of treatments for £99
- Choose from venues in Cheshire, Manchester, London and the Midlands
Feb. 28, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Skin Health Spa
- Skin Health Spa boasts an extensive treatment menu and is also offering the following:
- - £49 for £150 worth of treatments. This could buy you a wide range of treatments, such as a 90-minute age repair, skin solutions or deep-cleansing facial (priced at £95 each), plus a choice of 60-minute massages (from £40 each)
- - £99 for £300 worth of treatments, such as the ultra-decadent 10 Years Younger facial (priced at £295). Alternatively, mix and match from a broad range of massage, facial, nail and skin treatments.
- With availability from Monday-Saturday until 31 July, this would make a great Mother's Day gift.
- Want to give this experience as a gift for Mother’s Day? Click on “Buy Now”, then select ‘Give this as a Gift’ and fill in the recipient's name before completing your purchase. We will then create a personalised gift voucher which you can print out or email to your loved one.
- How to redeem: Once you have purchased your voucher, call the spa of your choice to book an appointment. Print out your voucher and hand it over to the merchant on arrival, who will then redeem your voucher and add the balance to your account. The balance is then valid at all Skin Health Spa venues until 31 July.
The small print
Update (06/03/2013): The Marylebone branch has very limited availability with some availability on Sundays. No massage treatments are available at the Bishopsgate branch.
Valid for one person only and can be used in one visit or multiple visits. The balance is valid for treatments at the following venues: London Marylebone, London City, Manchester, Dorridge, Nantwich and Leamington Spa. Valid Monday-Saturday, subject to availability. Can be redeemed until 31 July. Vouchers redeemable against full retail price list only. Not suitable for pregnant women. Skin Health Spa is not permitted to offer treatments to anyone under 18 years of age. Purchaser forfeits any amount if full value is not used. Update (08/03/2013):
Due to its popularity this deal has been extended by one more week. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms