By Travelzoo Staff
Get a taste for rock climbing on this half day experience for £25 instead of £65 - a savings of 62%. Primarily geared toward beginners wanting to learn the basics of rock climbing, this activity is also a great for indoor wall climbers looking to tackle their first outdoor crag.
Why we love it
- A half day rock climbing taster for beginners for £25 instead of £65
- Choose from several climbing destinations, including the Peak District which was voted among Countryfile Magazine Awards 2012's top three favourite British holiday locations
- Learn the ropes from an experienced climbing instructor
- Suitable for beginners, this make a perfect family activity
Nov. 29, 2012 - May 31, 2013
- With the £40 you save on this experience, you can bring friends or family along for the fun.
- Your session includes:
- -A 3-hour guided session with a skilled instructor
- -All essential equipment
- -Choice between three locations: Peak District, Macclesfield or Ilkley
- -Enjoy as many climbs as you can manage
- Click here to view the recommended kit list and find out how to dress and what to bring
- Sessions run 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm until 31 May, 2013.
- How to Book: After purchasing your voucher, click here to view all dates currently available and follow the on-screen instructions to book your experience, entering your details, preferred date and the number on your voucher (not the PIN) when prompted.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one Beginners Climbing Half Day Taster. Valid at Peak District, Macclesfield and Ilkley locations. Includes all equipment. Maximum of 8 people per group. Valid 9am-12pm and 1pm-4pm, until 31 May, 2013. Please arrive half an hour early. Suitable for beginners aged 8 upwards. Under 18's must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Failure to turn up leads to forfeiture. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms