By Travelzoo Staff
The Hackness Grange Hotel is a Grade II-listed 18th-century manor house standing in extensive private grounds and overlooking its own lake. For £29, two Travelzoo subscribers can relish a 3-course dinner at this grand Georgian country house.
Why we love it
- A 3-course dinner for two at Hackness Grange Hotel in North Yorkshire for less than £15 a head
- This exclusive deal would normally cost £60
- Choose a starter, a main and a dessert each from the table d'hôte menu
- Hackness Grange Hotel is a Grade II-listed 18th-century manor house overlooking a lake
- Located on the edge of the North York Moors National Park
March 15, 2013 - Aug. 18, 2013
Hackness Grange Hotel
Scarborough, YO13 0JW
Tel: 01723 882 037
- Each person can choose three courses from the table d'hôte menu:
- - Starters include red onion and brie cheese flan, or tian of prawns in a Marie Rose sauce
- - Mains include beef bourguignon with sautéed potatoes, or rump of lamb with minted mash
- - Desserts include strawberry pavlova, or rhubarb and cherry cantona
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Hackness Grange Hotel stands on the edge of the North York Moors National Park, a region made famous by the stories of James Herriot and the television series "Heartbeat". Nearby attractions include the seaside resort of Scarborough and the Grade II-listed, Japanese-style Peasholm Park.
- The deal is valid for dinner seven days a week, until 18 August.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a dessert from the table d'hôte menu. A £3.25 supplement applies to the salmon starter. A £5.25 supplement applies to the cheeseboard. Valid 6:30pm-9:30pm, seven days a week, subject to availability, until 18 August. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms