By Travelzoo Staff
The Bridge Hotel & Spa is a 4-star property located in the pretty market town of Wetherby, North Yorkshire. For £19 instead of the usual £37.90, two people can visit for champagne afternoon tea.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two at The Bridge Hotel & Spa for £19 (half the usual price)
- Includes a glass of champagne each
- This 4-star hotel is recommended by The AA Hotel Guide 2013
- Located in Wetherby, a traditional market town in the heart of North Yorkshire
- Available 10am-12pm and 2pm-5pm, Monday-Saturday, from 2 January until 30 March, 2013
Nov. 30, 2012 - March 30, 2013
The Bridge Hotel & Spa
Wetherby, LS22 5HS
Tel: 01937 580 115
- This treat-filled package for two includes:
- -A glass of champagne each
- -Finger sandwiches, including smoked salmon and cream cheese, hand-carved ham and English mustard, tuna and cucumber, and egg and watercress
- -A homemade chocolate-dipped brownie
- -A homemade cherry scone with clotted cream and strawberry preserve
- -Fruit cake with Wensleydale cheese
- -A selection of speciality teas, or fresh coffee
- Afternoon tea will be served in the function room (subject to availability), the Byron Bar, the Halfway Bar or the Courtyard Restaurant.
- This deal is available 10am-12pm and 2pm-5pm, Monday-Saturday, from 2 January until 30 March, 2013
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people to have afternoon tea and must be used in one visit. Includes a glass of champagne each. Vouchers may be used 10am-12pm and 2pm-5pm, Monday-Saturday, from 2 January-30 March, 2013. Excludes bank holidays and bank holiday weekends. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms