By Travelzoo Staff
We have negotiated a year's subscription (13 issues) to Britain's top-selling car magazine, Top Gear, for the exclusive price of £33.
Why we love it
- Pay £33 for 13 issues of Britain's top-selling car magazine, Top Gear
- Get the latest motoring news delivered direct to your door every month
- The magazine normally costs £4.25 per issue in store
- A perfect gift for Dad this Father's Day (16 June), or for the motoring enthusasist in your life
- Delivery charges are included
June 5, 2013 - June 23, 2013
- Each 200-page issue is full of road tests, insightful (and sometimes wacky) features, along with motoring news from across the world, world-first exclusives, and supercar and test-drive reviews.
- The magazine normally costs £4.25 per issue in store. Ideal for any motoring enthusasist, this exclusive offer includes 13 issues and is available to buy until 23 June. Delivery charges are included.
- If you are buying as a gift, you will have the option to send as gift and change the name and address details. An email confirming this gift will then be sent to the recipient. Orders will be posted on 24 June.
The small print
This voucher is valid for a 12 month subscription to Top Gear magazine (13 issues). Vouchers must be redeemed by 23 June. There is no limit to the number of subscriptions that can be purchased as gifts. Refunds are only available within seven days of purchase; after seven days of purchase no refunds are possible. UK mainland and Northern Ireland delivery only. Photos: Mariella Roos.
See all terms