By Travelzoo Staff
Lonely Planet Traveller is an award-winning magazine full of travel inspiration, photography and the latest travel news. For £25, avid explorers can receive 12 issues of the publication, including delivery -- that's just £2.08 an issue. The magazine normally costs £3.80 per issue (in store), or £33.30 for a 12-issue subscription.
Why we love it
- Twelve issues of Lonely Planet Traveller magazine for £25 (just £2.08 per issue)
- Get the latest travel news delivered direct to your doorstep every month
- The magazine has been voted Consumer Travel Publication of the Year for three years running (2009-2011) in the UK Travel Press Awards
- The magazine normally costs £3.80 in store or £33.30 for a 12-issue subscription
- Delivery charges are included
May 7, 2013 - May 30, 2013
Lonely Planet Traveller
- Past contributors include Stephen Fry, Sir David Attenborough and Dan Cruickshank. Lonely Planet Traveller scooped the Consumer Travel Publication of the Year Award in the UK Travel Press Awards for three years running (2009-2011).
The small print
The voucher is valid for 12 monthly issues of Lonely Planet Traveller magazine. Vouchers must be redeemed by 30 May. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. There is no limit to the number of subscriptions that can be purchased as gifts. Refunds are only available within seven days of purchase. UK mainland and Northern Ireland delivery only. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Photos: Mariella Roos.
See all terms