By Travelzoo Staff
Award-winning musical "We Will Rock You" is the worldwide smash hit by Queen and Ben Elton, featuring 24 of the band's biggest songs. To celebrate 10 years in the West End, the show is currently touring nationwide and comes to the Manchester Arena on Tuesday, 4 June.
Why we love it
- "We Will Rock You" comes to the Manchester Arena on 4 June
- Written by Ben Elton and Queen, the show features 24 of the band's biggest hits, including "I Want to Break Free", and "Bohemian Rhapsody"
- Go gaga for this offer and get a second-price ticket for £23.50 -- that's 33% off
- Alternatively, book a top seat for £34.95, saving 24% on the usual price of £45.80
May 20, 2013 - May 27, 2013
"We Will Rock You"
21 Hunts Bank
Manchester, M3 1AR
- With this offer, Travelzoo subscribers can get a second-price ticket for the show for £23.50 -- that's 33% off the usual price of £34.95.
- We have also negotiated a discount on seats in the top-price sections of the arena. Tickets are usually £45.80, but are now available for £34.95 each.
- All prices stated include the venue's obligatory per-ticket fees, but a one-off per-transaction fee of £2.50 applies.
- "We Will Rock You" has now been seen by more than 15 million people in 17 countries worldwide. It features some of the rock band's best-known songs, including "I Want to Break Free", "Radio Ga Ga", "A Kind of Magic", "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "Don't Stop Me Now", and the original West End production won the Laurence Oliver Audience Award in 2011 for Most Popular Show.
- If you want to see the show in Sheffield on 30 May, click here.
- How to book: Click on the "Buy Now" button to book directly with the arena. Select "Travelzoo Offer" from the drop-down menu and enter the case-sensitive promo code travelzoo. Choose the number and type of tickets you want -- these are category 1 or 4 (usually priced £45.80) and category 2 (usually priced £34.95). Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 249 1000 and quote Travelzoo. Call charges apply. A minimum £2.50-per-transaction charge applies. The booking website is not optimised for mobile phones, so we recommend booking by phone or online via a PC, laptop or tablet.
The small print
Subject to availability. The £23.50 offer is for a Category 2 seat and the £34.95 offer is for a Category 1 seat. Valid on 4 June only. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at the time of publication. Category 2 tickets usually cost £29.50 plus a per-ticket fee of £5.45. Category 1 tickets usually cost £39.50 plus a per-ticket fee of £6.30.