By Travelzoo Staff
No.20 at Sanctum Soho, located in the heart of London's West End, is inviting two Travelzoo subscribers for a 3-course dinner with a signature cocktail for £49. The restaurant is within the chic Sanctum Soho Hotel, a "vintage-glam destination which positively shimmers with wickedness", according to Elle UK.
Why we love it
- £49 for a 3-course dinner for two and a signature cocktail each at No.20 at Sanctum Soho
- This deal would usually cost up to £85.30
- The restaurant is located within the chic Sanctum Soho Hotel
- A "vintage-glam destination which positively shimmers with wickedness" -- Elle UK
- Valid for dinner Monday-Saturday and lunch seven days a week
May 24, 2013 - Sept. 7, 2013
No.20 at Sanctum Soho
20 Warwick Street
London, W1B 5NF
Tel: 020 7292 6102
- Usually costing up to £85.30, the deal includes three courses from the Travelzoo set menu. Dishes currently include:
- - Starters such as warm butternut squash and halloumi salad, and chicken liver parfait with toast
- - Mains such as haddock fishcake with wilted spinach and curried cream, and rock 'n' roll ribs with sweet potato chips and chilli crème fraîche
- - Desserts such as double-baked chocolate fudge cake with clotted cream, and raspberry Eton mess
- Vegetarian options are available.
- No.20 is located just off Regent Street. The deal is valid for lunch seven days a week and for dinner Monday-Saturday, until 7 September
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a starter, a main course and a dessert from the Travelzoo set menu. Includes a signature cocktail each. Valid for lunch 12pm-3pm, seven days a week, and dinner 6pm-11pm. Monday-Saturday, until 7 September. Subject to availability. Reservations are required. Gratuity not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms