By Travelzoo Staff
Hop aboard a Golden Tours open-top bus this summer for a fun, 3-hour tour around London's famous landmarks for just £9 -- that's 50% off the usual price of £18.
Why we love it
- Learn the history behind London's famous landmarks with this deal from Golden Tours
- Pay £9 for a 3-hour open-top bus tour -- that's half the regular price
A brilliant way to see the capital
Buses depart every 30 minutes daily, from Buckingham Palace Road
This exclusive offer is only available to buy until midnight on Monday 1 July
June 27, 2013 - Sept. 6, 2013
4 Fountain Square
123-151 Buckingham Palace Road
London, SW1W 9SH
- Available daily until 6 September, this deal offers you the chance to take in sights such as Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, St Paul's Cathedral and Trafalgar Square. Tours run every 30 minutes, from 9am-4pm.
- The bus comes with English or multilingual audio guides, so you can learn some history along the way. This voucher can also be purchased for childen aged between 5-15.
- You will board the bus at Colonnades Coach Station Stop 8 on Buckingham Palace Road. This exclusive offer is only available to buy until midnight on Monday 1 July.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s), then visit here to book your bus tour, adding your voucher number only (not the PIN) and personal details when prompted.
The small print
Buses depart every 30 minutes, from 9am-4pm at Colonnades Coach Station Stop 8, Buckingham Palace Road. May be used from 9am-4pm, seven days a week, subject to availability, until 6 September. Buses operate every 30 minutes daily. This voucher can also be purchased for childen aged between 5-15. Under-16s must be accompanied by a paying adult. Live English or multilingual audio guides are available. Note: You will not be permitted to hop on hop off during the 3-hour tour. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms