By Travelzoo Staff
A collection of 60 historic cars head to central London next month for the St James's Concours of Elegance and Travelzoo subscribers can now save 50% on the standard entrance fee.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on tickets to classic car event St James's Concours of Elegance from 6-7 September
- Event takes place in Marlborough House Gardens, St James's Palace
- See 60 of the world's rarest cars, including the first winner of the Monaco Grand Prix
- "As glamorous an automotive gathering as you'll find anywhere" -- Octane
Aug. 8, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
St James's Concours of Elegance
Marlborough House Gardens
London, SW1A 1BS
Tel: 0844 338 8000
- The event takes place on Friday, 6 and Saturday, 7 September in the impressive grounds of Marlborough House -- a 300-year old palace in St James's -- with HRH Prince Michael of Kent as the Royal Patron. Day tickets, which usually cost £35, are now available for £17.50, and afternoon tickets, usually £25, are £12.50. The only additional charge will be a one-off £2.50 transaction fee.
- The 2012 Concours of Elegance took place at Windsor Castle and Octane called the inaugural event "as glamorous an automotive gathering as you'll find anywhere".
- This year's event will feature 60 of the world's rarest cars -- some never before seen in public -- including the first winner of the Monaco Grand Prix, a Targa Florio winner and a Le Mans winner. There will be classic motors from Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Bugatti, Jaguar and Aston Martin. However, the real stars of the show promise to be the 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster, once owned by Hollywood legend Clark Gable, and the 1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti, a one-off that was owned by Italian film director Roberto Rossellini.
- If that's not enough, there will be a special collection of 50 Lamborghinis on the Saturday, to mark the supercar manufacturer's 50th anniversary.
- Quality food and drink will be provided by Mosimann's London, who catered for over 50,000 guests during the 2012 Olympics, and champagne specialist, Pol Roger, which will be launching its 2004 vintage.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the Ticket Factory. Select either "St James's Concours of Elegance - Day Admission" or "Afternoon Admission". Enter the promotional code TRAVELZOO and the ticket price will be discounted. Follow instructions to checkout. A one-off transaction fee of £2.50 will apply. Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 338 8000 and quote Travelzoo. Call charges apply.
The small print
Subject to availability. The £17.50 offer is for a day ticket (9.30am-5pm) and the £12.50 offer is for an afternoon ticket (1-5pm). Usual admission prices are £35 for a day ticket and £25 for an afternoon ticket. A one-off transaction fee of £2.50 applies. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. A maximum of four tickets can be purchased per person. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms