By Travelzoo Staff
The Pearson's Arms was recently crowned Kent Dining Pub of the Year
at the Taste of Kent Awards
, and is owned by Michelin-starred chef, Richard Phillips. Now, two Travelzoo subscribers can dine at this cosy Whitstable gastropub with a 3-course meal and wine, for a total of £39 -- usually £67.90.
Why we love it
- A 3-course meal and wine at award-winning gastropub, the Pearson's Arms by Richard Phillips, for £39
- Named Kent Dining Pub of the Year at the Taste of Kent Awards 2012
- Choose any three courses from the Autumn/Winter Set Menu, usually £29 per head
- Save £28.90 on the usual bill
- This inviting pub in Whitstable features wooden furniture and exposed beams
Nov. 30, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Pearson's Arms by Richard Phillips
Kent, CT5 1BT
Tel: 01227 773 133
- This offer includes a glass of house red or white wine each, plus any three courses from the Autumn/Winter Set Menu. Current highlights include:
- - Kentish game terrine with beetroot coleslaw, cranberry jus and toasted brioche
- - Braised crisp belly of local pork, braised red cabbage, black pudding, fondant potato and grain mustard sauce
- - Whitstable IPA beer-battered haddock, thrice cooked chips, minted peas and tartar sauce
- - Selection of British cheeses with homemade chutney and biscuits
- - Lemon posset with cassis compote and ginger infused shortbread biscuits
- The meal ends with coffee and chocolates, and is available for lunch, Tuesday-Friday, and for dinner, Wednesday-Friday, from 1 January-28 February, 2013.
- Owner Richard Philips, who trained at London's famous Savoy Hotel, before becoming head chef for Marco Pierre White, was awarded his first Michelin star at the age of 28. He often appears on top foodie shows such as "Ready Steady Cook" and "Saturday Kitchen", and is a regular on ITV's "Lorraine".
- Located on Horsebridge Road in the seaside town of Whitstable, the Pearson's Arms by Richard Phillips is a 20-minute drive from Canterbury's city centre
The small print
Valid for lunch, Tuesday-Friday, or dinner, Wednesday-Friday, subject to availability, from 1 January-28 February, 2013. Excludes 14 February. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. Reservations are required. Menu items are subject to change. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms