By Travelzoo Staff
Designed by world-famous golf architect Harry Colt, Maylands Golf Club is set in rolling Essex countryside within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Now, you and a friend can play 18 holes each at this championship course for £29 and save over £40 on the usual cost.
Why we love it
- 18 holes of golf for two people at one of the top courses in Essex for £29
- Includes a bacon roll and a coffee each
- Maylands Golf Club in Romford has hosted PGA EuroPro Tour events four times
- Designed by renowned golf architect Harry Colt, who has created over 300 courses, including Sunningdale and Wentworth
- The 6361-yard, par-71 championship golf course is framed by trees, undulating fairways and strategically placed bunkers
- Green fees usually cost up to £30 per person
Jan. 30, 2013 - March 28, 2013
Maylands Golf Club
Essex, RM3 0AZ
Tel: 01708 346 466
- This offer also includes a bacon roll and coffee each in the clubhouse before or after play.
- Dating back to 1936, the course features two loops of nine holes with the architect's trademarks of smartly placed bunkers present throughout. Green fees for this "charming parkland course" (Golf Today.co.uk) regularly cost up to £30 per person.
- Maylands has also played host to many prestigious golfing events, including the PGA EuroPro Tour on four consecutive years (2004-2007).
- This deal is valid any time Monday-Friday until 28 March.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to 18 holes of golf, a coffee and a bacon roll. Valid for use any time Monday-Friday, until 28 March, subject to availability. Excludes weekends. Advance booking is required. 48 hours' notice is required for cancellations. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Please adhere to dress code. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms