By Travelzoo Staff
Snap up a stay at Warleigh House -- an 18th-century Devon manor set in 140 acres of grounds -- for £99 per room.
Why we love it
- Stay in a country house dating back to 1760 for £99 per room instead of £168
- Includes overnight accommodation in a Suite with breakfast
- Warleigh House is a 20-minute drive from Dartmoor National Park, which is praised by National Geographic for its ''dramatic formations'' and landscapes
- The Daily Mail describes the park as ''majestic''
- The manor house is on the Tamar-Tavy Estuary, in 140 acres of private grounds
Horsham Lane, Tamerton Foliot
Plymouth, South Hams, PL5 4LG
Tel: 01752 767218
What's included & when
- May 17, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
- Now 40% cheaper than usual, this deal includes overnight accommodation in a Radcliffe's Suite or Foulston Suite, plus breakfast.
- The offer is valid for stays until 31 August. Saturdays are £15 extra (payable directly to Warleigh House on arrival). Two- and 3-night stays can be purchased for £189 and £279, respectively, as vouchers after clicking Buy Now.
- Warleigh House is just outside the village of Tamerton Foliot, on the Tamar-Tavy Estuary, and has its own private quay. The area is ideal for walking, cycling, mountain biking, canoeing and fishing. The Lady Radcliffe's Suite comes with a private sitting room with views over the gardens, traditional antique furnishings and a queen-sized 4-poster bed. The Lord Radcliffe's and Foulston Suites boast views over the estuary, a dressing room and antique furnishings.
- The walks of the Upper Plym valley and Fingle Bridge in Dartmoor were listed in The Guardian's 10 of the Best Walks in Devon. Fingle Bridge in the Teign Valley is described as one of ''Dartmoor's hidden gems'' and Upper Plym and Trowlesworth are noted for their Bronze Age archaeology and ''amazing'' scenery.
- Tavistock is a 30-minute drive away and the historic Buckland Abbey, once the home of Sir Francis Drake, is six miles away.
- Travelzoo subscribers purchasing this voucher are also entitled to 20% off cream tea
The small print
This deal includes overnight accommodation in a Lord or Lady Radcliffe's Suite, or a Foulston Suite, with breakfast. Vouchers are valid for stays until 31 August. It is an extra £15 for Saturday nights (payable direct to the hotel on arrival). Dates, prices and savings were correct at time of publish.
See all terms