By Travelzoo Staff
Carbis Bay Hotel offers "views that could be mistaken for an exotic overseas destination", according to The Herald. Now, you and a friend can dine in the Cornwall hotel's AA Rosette-awarded restaurant and savour a 3-course meal with prosecco while taking in the bay views, for under £20 a head.
Why we love it
- £39 instead of nearly £72 for a 3-course meal for two with a glass of prosecco each on the Cornish coast
- Dine in the Carbis Bay Hotel's AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Cornwall Life magazine was impressed with the "top rate" food served at the hotel
- "Dinner focuses on the finest Cornish produce available... fresh and delicious" -- The Herald
- "Charming, warm and oh-so-friendly" -- Bristol Evening Post
- "Contemporary cooking and panoramic views" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
March 25, 2013 - July 4, 2013
Carbis Bay Hotel
St Ives, TR26 2NP
Tel: 01736 795311
- The hotel, which overlooks its own blue-flag beach, boasts spectacular views from its position above the St Ives coast. You and a friend can sip a glass of prosecco and dine on all of the following from the Sands restaurant's set menu:
- - A starter each. Current options include seared Falmouth Bay scallop with smoked haddock croquette, or salad of honeyed duck
- - A main course each -- we like the sound of the trio of locally caught seafood served with potato gratin and Cornish greens, or the slow-roasted Berkshire pork belly served with champ potato and black pudding Scotch egg
- - A dessert from the daily selection, including the Cornish cheeseboard with homemade chutney
- The Sands restaurant's menus are "evidence of a kitchen working in the modern vein," says The AA Restaurant Guide 2013. St Ives is only a mile away -- so you could combine your dinner with a day out on the Cornish coast, or visit Tate Modern and Barbara Hepworth's studio in St Ives.
- Alternatively, click here to view Carbis Bay's dinner bed-and-breakfast offer that includes breakfast, 5-course tasting menu, an upgrade and champage for £129 -- a saving of 57%.
The small print
Valid for two people. Must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of prosecco and three courses from the set dinner menu. Excludes the steak. Valid for dinner Sunday-Thursday, subject to availability, until 4 July. Excludes bank holidays. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that may be used per table. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change.