By Travelzoo Staff
Surf's up! Tackle some of Newquay Beach's famous waves with a 2-hour surf lesson for £15 -- that's half the usual price.
Why we love it
- Learn how to ride the waves with a 2-hour surf lesson from Newquay Activities for £15 instead of the usual £30
- Pick up a new skill over the summer -- this offer is perfect for beginners
- All equipment, including a wetsuit and a surfboard, is included
- Two can take up this offer for £25 instead of the regular £60, saving 58% on the usual cost
April 25, 2013 - Aug. 9, 2013
Great Western Beach
- A qualified instructor will teach you the secrets to successfully riding the waves on one of the South West's best known beaches -- Newquay Activites say that after one lesson, many of their students are able to stand up on a surf board.
- Bring along a friend for this introductory surfing lesson and save even more -- pay just £25 (£12.50 each), which is a 58% discount on the direct booking price.
- It's the ideal summer treat and perfect time to pick up a new skill to impress your friends with next time you're on the beach.
- All equipment is provided -- you'll just need to bring along swimwear and a towel on the day.
- This offer is available seven days a week, from 10am-12:30pm or from 2pm-4:30pm, until 9 August
The small print
Minimum age for participants is eight years old. Bookings must be made a minimum of five days in advance. Sessions are for beginners, and do not cover advanced surf coaching. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking. Please bring swimwear and a towel to the lesson. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms