By Travelzoo Staff
Take to the seas for a 2-hour Coastal and Wildlife Safari along the stunning Cornish coastline. For £23 instead of £39.50, take in the scenery and look out for a range of sea life, from dolphins, porpoises and sharks to seals, birds and even the occasional whale.
Why we love it
- The chance to see a wide range of wildlife, such as dolphins, sharks and whales
- Now £23 instead of £40 -- you save 42% on the regular price
- Admire the Cornish coastline and hear tales of smugglers and shipwrecks
- Includes a free ticket to the multi-award-winning National Maritime Museum Cornwall, worth £11
- Available seven days a week from 1 April until 31 May -- this trip makes a great family day out
March 26, 2013 - May 31, 2013
Orca Sea Safaris
Falmouth, TR11 3QY
Tel: 01326 214 928
- Leaving three times a day from the historic port of Falmouth, this trip on a 12-seater boat covers approximately 26 miles of sea.
- Wildlife you can hope to see includes porpoises and common and bottlenose dolphins, as well as, more rarely, Risso's dolphins. Minke whales are occasional visitors, as are thresher and basking sharks (the second largest fish in the world). Atlantic grey seals are often seen basking on rocks or swimming in the sea close to shore, in addition to gannets, peregrine falcons and guillemots.
- During the boat trip, your skipper will reveal tales of local shipwrecks, stories of smuggling and other local myths and legends. You will also be given an insight into the history of the area's picturesque towns and villages, its natural features and geology.
- The offer also includes a free entry ticket worth £11 to the National Maritime Museum Cornwall, winner of the 2012 Cornwall Tourism Award for Large Visitor Attraction of the Year. Click here to find out more about what you can see and do at the museum
The small print
Valid for one adult or child (aged 6+) for a 2-hour Coastal and Wildlife Safari and one entry ticket to the National Maritime Museum. The Safari and museum visit must be taken on the same day. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability and tidal conditions, from 1 April until 31 May. Excludes bank holidays. Sightings of the wildlife mentioned in this offer cannot be guaranteed. Not suitable for pregnant women or people with back or hip complaints. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms